Skin Authority introduced the Skin Cleansing System because there was a need in the consumer segment for a system with a lower price point & a variety of features. - Skin Authority CEO Celeste Hilling
Carlsbad, CA (PRWEB) January 28, 2014
A Ferrari for your face that’s a make-up master, too. Sign me up! From Skin Authority, the healthy skin lifestyle company, a new Skin Cleansing System that’s three devices in one. After all, a device that only serves one purpose is never enough when it comes to your busy lifestyle and stretched-too-thin wallet.
“When our customers ask for something, we create it. Skin Authority introduced the Skin Cleansing System because there was a need in the consumer segment for a system with a lower price point and a variety of features,” says Skin Authority CEO and Product Formulator Celeste Hilling. “A 2013 Mintel report on beauty devices and the U.S. market found more than 70 percent of female respondents would be interested in trying a skin cleansing system. We are confident the Skin Authority Skin Cleansing System will more than satisfy these requirements.”
What makes the Skin Authority Skin Cleansing System different?
- Professional cleansing on the go. No cords, no charging station, no drama. Just throw it in your bag and jet off.
- Three devices in one. Three interchangeable heads transform from cleansing brush to light microdermabrasion device to airbrush make-up applicator. The ergonomically-designed, battery-operated brush has two speeds, an oscillation mode, and massage applicator for nose and eyes.
- It’s speedy. In just seconds, the Skin Cleansing System gently and completely removes impurities, deep cleans pores, and polishes the skin's surface for improved tone, texture, elasticity and firmness.
- Affordably priced beauty. Today’s technology allows Skin Authority to provide these advanced features at an accessible price point. All this skin love and only $59.
- It’s a make-up master, too! “My favorite benefit that is unique to the brush: you can use the cone-shaped cleansing head to give foundation an air-brushed look. Just put drops of foundation on your face and, instead of using your fingers or a traditional sponge, smooth it in with the head. The look is flawless and you didn’t have to buy an airbrush system or sit in a make-up chair for an hour,” adds Hilling.
The new System is already receiving rave reviews:
- “It was extremely effective. My pores were less visible, my skin was smoother, and my moisturizer properly absorbed into my skin.” - PasstheRouge.com
- “I used this system for three weeks and my skin is GLOWING! It feels really soft to the touch, and I've seen a huge difference in my complexion. I already know what I'm grabbing my mom for her birthday.” - LandOfLaLas.com
- “I love this brush! I just tried the exfoliating head last night and it was like a gentle microdermabrasion. Would definitely recommend. - Claire M.
The Skin Authority Skin Cleansing System and is available on http://www.SkinAuthority.com and through the Skin Authority network of leading spa partners and prestige retailers.
About Skin Authority - Skin Authority, The Healthy Skin Lifestyle Company, offers results-driven products, expert coaching and guidance, simple daily beauty workout routines, and accessible price points. The Skin Authority brand is chosen by beauty experts, celebrities, and the media for skin care performance that produces immediately visible results and continued improvement. Skin Authority is available at http://www.skinauthority.com and exclusively at prestige retail and resort spa locations.