I am pleased to announce that Jolt Consulting Group realized record performance across all of our metrics and in nearly all cases surpassed expectations, stated Jeff Oskin, CEO of Jolt Consulting Group
Saratoga Springs, NY (PRWEB) January 28, 2014
Jolt Consulting Group, a leading provider of management and technology consulting services within the field service management ecosystem, announced that in 2013, the company achieved record results across all key financial and operational categories.
“I am pleased to announce that Jolt Consulting Group realized record performance across all of our metrics and in nearly all cases surpassed expectations," stated Jeff Oskin, President of Jolt Consulting Group, “and we are poised to continue this growth in 2014.”
Highlights of Jolt Consulting Group’s 2013 accomplishments include:
- Growing annual revenue by 118% over 2012 levels, the second consecutive year of 100+% growth;
- Posting a 71% increase in net profitability over 2012 and achieving double digit net profit margins;
- Leading a mobile workforce management software implementation for an east-coast natural gas utility;
- Successfully guiding Spencer Technologies, an international provider of facilities maintenance services, through their implementation of IFS/Metrix, a leading mobile workforce management provider;
- Working closely with a leading provider of fire protection equipment and services to automate their field service management processes through process re-engineering, business case development, RFP creation and management and ultimately vendor selection;
- Developing a strategic partnership with ServiceMax, a leading cloud-based provider of field service management software solutions for a wide variety of industries, and successfully implementing numerous field service management software systems;
- Working closely with several mobile workforce management technology providers to bring domain expertise to their marketing, business development and sales initiatives;
- Aligning with several private equity firms to provide comprehensive market and competitive assessments, including providing due diligence support for a firm that made a significant investment in a field service management software company.
“Our team has an unparalleled domain expertise within the field service management ecosystem having hands-on experience of leading both global service organizations and mobile workforce management technology companies. This expertise allows us to provide unique insight and capabilities to our clients and it is evident from our 2013 results, that our expertise is highly valued by our clients,” Jeff Oskin added.
About Jolt Consulting Group
Jolt Consulting Group is a provider of transformational business and technology services for organizations in the field service management ecosystem. We enable organizations to better connect with their customers through comprehensive business analysis, effectively managing change, and by selecting and deploying enabling technologies. We provide a range of business and technology services aimed at producing tangible results that have a meaningful impact on our clients businesses. The result is the ability of our clients to grow their revenues and realize greater levels of profitability coupled with improved levels of customer satisfaction. Our team is comprised of industry veterans who collectively have more than 120 years of service industry experience and expertise. We have led service organizations, run technology companies that offer solutions to the service industry, served as service industry analysts, and have deployed dozens of solutions in service organizations. Jolt Consulting Group is headquartered in Saratoga Springs, NY.
For more information, call us 1.877.249.6262 or visit our website at http://www.joltconsultinggroup.com.