Newly Revised PCI Policy and Procedures Manual Now Available for Download from the PCI Experts at pcipolicyportal.com
Merchants and service providers can now download the industry leading PCI policy and procedures manual today from the payments experts at pcipolicyportal.com.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) January 30, 2014
Merchants and service providers can now download the industry leading PCI policy and procedures manual today from the payments experts at pcipolicyportal.com. With dozens of policy templates and over 300 pages in length, the PCI policy and procedures manual comes complete will all necessary documentation for becoming compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS).
Known as the All-in-One PCI Policies Packet, the documentation includes the following industry leading material:
Hundreds of pages of professionally researched and expertly authored PCI information security policies and procedures.
- Dozens of numerous PCI specific forms, checklists, and templates, each mapping directly to the numerous PCI requirements, from Requirement 1 through 12.
- Industry leading PCI policy security manual as mandated by PCI Requirement 12.1, for which it includes numerous best practices policies and much more.
- In-Depth PCI DSS security awareness training packet, complete with hundreds of PowerPoint (PPT) slides, employee training manual, tracking spreadsheet, along with a certificate of completion.
- Certificate of PCI Certification to be displayed after all mandated PCI DSS requirements have been successfully met.
- All documentation available for instant download today, no delay!
The PCI policy and procedures manual and all other supporting documentation is available for immediate download today, so don’t delay.