New York, NY (PRWEB) January 30, 2014
On March 12, min will host an interactive Digital and Integrated Sales Workshop from 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m, at the Yale Club in NYC. Designed specifically for media sales professionals, min’s workshop is a “classroom style” learning and networking event that will offer an in-depth immersion into digital ad sales.
At the four-hour workshop, attendees will gain strategies and tools from four sales-expert trainers to generate more revenue than ever before in integrated sales. From learning the fundamental economics of digital media in 2014 to making a state of the art integrated proposal to any client, min’s Digital and Integrated Sales Workshop will provide practical takeaways attendees can apply to their organization.
Sales Workshop Speakers Include:
- Jim Elliott, CEO, James G. Elliott Co.
- Seth Rogin, CRO, Mashable
- Ralph Monti, President, Special Interest Media
- Jason Wagenheim, Vice President/Publisher, Teen Vogue
Workshop Attendees Will Learn:
- The state of Internet advertising economics. CPMs, prevailing rates and more
- Proven formats, such as banner ads, and where they fit in integrated packages
- Page peels, takeovers, interstitials and other high-impact formats
- Native advertising, content marketing and the prevailing thinking for this hot new form of advertising
- How to build an integrated package that combines the attributes of print with digital
- How to train your marketing partners in the use of new advertising formats
- What media buyers want to know from you
- Case studies in programs that are working for your peers
- How to discuss click-through rates and handle click-through rate objections
Also held on March 12, min will host its acclaimed ‘Breakfast with the minsiders’ series, The Emerging Advertising Formats in 2014: Programmatic, Custom, Social and More. From 8:30 – 10 a.m., Forbes’ Mark Howard and Huffington Post Partner Studio’s Tessa Gould will discuss emerging advertising models, including social-media advertising, programmatic buying, premium advertising, new banner formats, native, and more.
Together, the sales workshop and advertising-focused minsider breakfast will provide sales teams the opportunity to network with peers and become the go-to sales experts in their organization.
For more information on the Digital and Integrated Sales Workshop, visit http://www.minonline.com/salesworkshop_March2014/.
For more information on the minsider breakfast, visit http://www.minonline.com/minsider_march2014/.
For any questions regarding min’s Digital and Integrated Sales Workshop or Breakfast with the minsiders, contact min’s Marly Zimmerman at mzimmerman(at)accessintel(dot)com.
Breakfast with the minsiders and min’s Digital and Integrated Sales Workshop are presented by min, the industry's trusted source on the consumer and b2b magazine business. For more than 60 years, min has been serving the magazine and media community with unparalleled coverage of this ever-changing industry. For more information, visit minonline.com.