Our product helps makes sense of the information by correlating video.
Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) February 03, 2014
Today, eConnect announced the release of the latest version of its Big Data solution with version 5.14. This new version has many highly anticipated features to help business operators further protect their casino games and financial assets. The company provides a leading edge exception-based reporting system integrating data from disparate sources tied to surveillance systems for visual verification. The software platform is installed in some of the largest gaming, airport, hospitality and amusement park operations around the world.
Some of the new features include:
- Breadcrumb enhancements to identify transactions that have been reviewed with options to flag for follow-up
- User tracking to determine who is utilizing the system
- Dashboard enhancements to show critical metrics and KPI's
- Additional data aggregation allowing complex data queries to be easily consumed
- Extended behavioral analysis functionality to identify problem areas
- Enhanced iTrak integration
- Game protections for Dragon 7, Panda 8 & Dragon Bonus
- Slot machine asset protection
- Ticket-In/Ticket-out TITO fraud protection
- Cash counting machine integration
"These new product enhancements further extend our reach in helping our customers navigate through complex environments. The amount of data moving through enterprise networks is so large that it's almost impossible to understand. Our product helps makes sense of the information by correlating video and enabling decision makers to take action by making decisions based on facts instead of gut instincts," commented Travis Whidden- eConnects Chief of Technology.
eConnect is a software company in the security industry which provides financial transactional analysis with visual verification. This is accomplished by synchronizing transactional data from point-of-sale (POS), casino systems and games to digital video surveillance, producing the best fraud deterrence tool in the industry. The software tool also increases the effectiveness of employee productivity, allowing managers to easily identify common employee errors. The software provides a dramatic return on investment usually within 3 to 6 months.