Denver (PRWEB) February 03, 2014
The HR-XML Consortium, the only global network of HR technology professionals committed to open standards of interoperability, announced a stellar lineup of HR technology analysts to headline its 2014 annual meeting.
The two-day event will be held March 6-7 in Palo Alto, California. Headlining the conference is a keynote analyst panel on Thursday, March 6, moderated by Bill Kutik, technology columnist for Human Resource Executive magazine. The morning panel will include Josh Bersin, Principal and Founder of Bersin by Deloitte; Heidi Spirgi, Senior Vice President of Business Agility Services at Appirio; and John Sumser, CEO of the HRExaminer.
The panelists will discuss the latest HR industry trends and help attendees prepare their organizations for sweeping changes on the horizon.
"I'm so pleased that my 101st panel since 1995 is for HR-XML, a vital organization in the HR technology industry," said Kutik, a renowned HR technology expert and founder of the long-running HR Technology Conference and Expo. "The knowledge and experience of the panelists guarantee that everyone attending will learn something useful and actionable."
HR-XML's annual meeting will also present a variety of sessions that explore either a business aspect or technical aspect of the HR industry.
Topics for the business-focused sessions include:
- U.S. Affordable Care Act and Your HRIS
- Partnership Essentials: The Principles of Strong Alliances
- Case Study: How Your Business can Benefit from HR-XML Integrations
- Data Privacy and Security Across Borders
- The Millennial Workforce and Mobile Recruiting
Technical sessions include:
- How to Connect Systems Using JSON and the New HR-XML Lightweight Recruiting Standards
- Kick-start Your HR-XML Development Project in .NET, Java, or PHP
- Practical Lessons Learned and the Benefits of HR-XML Certification
- Case Study: Jobstairs and Direct Employers Implementation
- Ask the Experts: Practical Implementation of HR-XML 3.x with BODs
For session times, download the complete meeting schedule at http://tinyurl.com/pu22bjj. Details for each session, including presenters and abstracts, are also available for download.
Event sponsors include First Advantage, Insperity, and Milch & Zucker. Sponsorship opportunities are still available; for more information contact Karen Renshaw, operations director, at karen(a)hr-xml.org or 303.671.2776.
The HR-XML Consortium is the only independent, non-profit, volunteer-led organization dedicated to the development and promotion of a standard suite of specifications to enable e-business and the automation of human resources-related data exchanges. For more information, visit http://www.hr-xml.org.
Kim Bartkus, HR-XML Consortium, Inc.