With continued strong revenue growth, we are clearly demonstrating that we are helping to solve a widespread pain of marketers. The team is excelling at helping our customers see positive business impact, and at the same time helping our company continue.
Vancouver, BC (PRWEB) February 04, 2014
Allocadia Software, the leader in Marketing Performance Management software, today announced another record quarter of rapid growth for the end of Q2 FY 2014, increasing revenue 168% over the same quarter last year. Allocadia also increased the number of seats by 211% and closed the company’s largest enterprise deal.
“In today’s competitive landscape, CMOs are striving to get a better understanding of their strategic plans, spend, and overall performance. We continue to see our customers make positive impacts to their organizations by improving the way they do marketing planning, budgeting, and measuring results with Allocadia,” says Kristine Steuart, CEO and co-founder of Allocadia. “With continued strong revenue growth, we are clearly demonstrating that we are helping to solve a widespread pain of marketers. The team is excelling at helping our customers see positive business impact, and at the same time helping our company continue our rapid growth.”
Largest Enterprise Deal and New Global Partnerships Signed
Revenue growth for Q2 FY 2014 came from several different areas:
- Several large enterprise companies and global household name customers including HootSuite, Arcteryx, and InsideView
- First global partner signed – CRM Technologies– a marketing operations consultancy who will be reselling Allocadia to their global clients
- Rapid growth in existing customer renewals and seat growth – including multiple six-figure deal renewals
Leadership Team Complete
A key strategic goal was accomplished in Q2 FY 2014 with the hiring of three executives to round out Allocadia’s Senior Leadership Team:.
- Tech marketing leader James Thomas previously of SAP and a former Allocadia customer, joined as Allocadia’s new CMO to help drive revenue by developing customer-focused, enterprise marketing strategies.
- Cloud sales leader Darin Recchi ( previously of NetSuite) will be focused on accelerating Allocadia’s revenue growth as VP of Sales and Business Development .
- Customer evangelist Sven Gerhard will help champion Allocadia’s customer-centric focus and help drive the renewals business, in the newly created role of VP of Customer Success.
In their new roles, the three leaders are reunited with CEO and co-founder Kristine Steuart and other other senior Allocadia team members who were part of the rapid growth and innovation that led Crystal Decisions and Business Objects to the top of the enterprise reporting software industry.
About Allocadia Software
Allocadia is a leader in Marketing Performance Management delivering cloud software for that helps marketing teams manage their investment planning, budgeting, and return on investment. Enterprises see immediate financial benefits by re-allocating marketing budgets to the highest-performing campaigns. Customers include F5 Networks, Juniper Networks, VMWare, StepStone and Trimble. For more information, visit http://www.allocadia.com or follow @allocadia.