Stellar Teams’ business is focused solely on developing technology leaders. We think this makes a significant difference in the learning experience.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Cincinnati, OH (PRWEB) February 11, 2014
The program, Emerging Technology Leaders, is a simple yet powerful way to prepare technology managers for broader leadership roles, ones which can influence and partner with business leaders. The 3-1/2 day program was first designed for a March 2013 pilot session, and given the great success, it has been slated for delivery semi-annually for the Roundtable through 2014. The program was developed and is facilitated by Stellar Teams co-founders Allan McLaughlin, a former CIO and business unit leader, and Bob Schwieterman, a leadership development expert.
Mike Pleiman, Corporate Vice President, Sogeti USA, and a Roundtable member, stated, “Given the diverse backgrounds of Stellar Teams’ facilitators, they are able to create an experience that provides both understanding of the science of leadership, but also the art of its application to leading technology functions.”
The program is targeted for leaders in the technology functions of the Roundtable’s member companies who have been designated as having the potential to take on greater leadership responsibilities. There are more than 35 member companies in the Cincinnati CIO Roundtable including The Christ Hospital Health Network, Cincinnati Bell, Cintas Corporation, Great American Insurance Company, The Kroger Company, Luxottica, Omnicare, Procter & Gamble, St. Elizabeth Healthcare, Toyota Engineering & Manufacturing, and University of Cincinnati.
The program targets five key areas of learning:
- An appreciation of the business, outside of just leading a technology function.
- How to articulate one’s leadership mandate and influence senior leaders to support it.
- Proven techniques for leading wide-scale change across the organization.
- An actionable individual development plan that will help grow the ability to influence and lead.
- The self-confidence that one’s legacy is protected from being hijacked by the values of others.
According to Don Eichenseer, former Citicorp Global Head of Internet and Mobile Development and a Roundtable member, “Stellar Teams’ business is focused solely on developing technology leaders. We think this makes a significant difference in the learning experience. And since the program is conducted exclusively for the Roundtable’s member companies, it allows participants to learn from and develop a trusted peer network of technology leaders in other great companies.”
About Stellar Teams
Stellar Teams (http://www.stellarteams.com) is a recognized leader in helping technology teams deliver great results for the business. Stellar Teams’ expert staff and valued partners located throughout North America, Europe and Asia, seamlessly provide off-the-shelf and customized skill-building workshops, coaching, and process facilitation for technology leaders and teams.
Their workshops are unique because:
- They are exclusive to leaders in the field of technology and thus the participant will be exposed to the brightest minds from other great companies, helping each one gain a better perspective on how to deal with business and people leadership challenges.
- They are interactive and engaging, with lots of experiential simulations, coaching, and feedback, all specific to technology leaders and teams.
Stellar Teams is a dba of Vimway Human Capital Mgmt. Corp., a corporation registered and headquartered in the State of Colorado, USA.