Albany, NY (PRWEB) February 07, 2014
"United States Orthopedic Tools Market Outlook to 2020", provides key market data on the United States Orthopedic Tools market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market categories Orthopedic Power Tools and Orthopedic Reamers.
Browse full report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/186903.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Orthopedic Tools market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. Global Data uses epidemiology and capital equipment based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
To get download full report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/186903.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size for Orthopedic Tools market categories Orthopedic Power Tools and Orthopedic Reamers.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
- 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United States Orthopedic Tools market.
- Key players covered include Stryker Corporation, DePuy Companies, B. Braun Melsungen AG and Smith & Nephew Plc
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and whats the most preferred mode of product distribution Identify, understand and capitalize.
To read complete report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/united-states-orthopedic-tools-market-outlook-to-2020.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 3
1.2 List of Figures 3
2 Introduction 4
2.1 What Is This Report About? 4
2.2 Orthopedic Tools Market Segmentation 4
2.3 Definitions of Markets Covered in the Report 5
3 Orthopedic Tools Market, United States 6
3.1 Orthopedic Tools Market, United States, Revenue ($m), 2005-2012 6
3.2 Orthopedic Tools Market, United States, Revenue ($m), 2012-2020 8
3.3 Orthopedic Tools Market, United States, Volume (Units), 2005-2012 10
3.4 Orthopedic Tools Market, United States, Volume (Units), 2012-2020 12
3.5 Orthopedic Tools Market, United States, Average Price ($), 2005-2020 14
3.6 Orthopedic Tools Market, United States, Distribution Share by Revenue ($m), 2011-2012 15
3.7 Orthopedic Tools Market, United States, Company Share by Revenue ($m), 2011-2012 16
4 Overview of Key Companies in United States Orthopedic Tools Market 18
4.1 Stryker Corporation 18
4.1.1 Company Overview 18
4.2 DePuy Companies 18
4.2.1 Company Overview 18
4.3 Smith & Nephew Plc 18
4.3.1 Company Overview 18
4.4 B. Braun Melsungen AG 19
4.4.1 Company Overview 19
5 Financial Deals Landscape 20
5.1 Partnerships 20
5.1.1 Ergoresearch Enters Into Distribution Agreement With Proteor For Orthopedic Components 20
6 Recent Developments 22
6.1 Other Significant Developments 22
6.1.1 Aug 29, 2013: HSS Researchers Use Grant to Test New MRI Techniques and Biomarkers for Arthritis Prevention Treatments 22
6.1.2 May 02, 2013: Premier Awards New Contracts For Orthopedic Power Tools 23
7 Appendix 24
Office: United States
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207