The Global Military IT, data, and computing market is estimated to value US$54.2 billion in 2014 and increase at a CAGR of 2.94% during the forecast period, to reach its peak of US$72.4 billion by 2024.
Boston, MA (PRWEB) February 12, 2014
This report offers detailed analysis of the global military IT, data and computing systems market, with the identification of market drivers augmenting its provision of historic and forecast data for the next decade. Together with its investigation of the developments and challenges in the industry, analysis of key markets, major programs, and the competitive landscape, along with SWOT analysis of the industry as a whole, The Global Military IT, Data and Computing Market 2014–2024 should be considered the definitive informational resource for those with a stake in the global military IT, Data and Computing systems market seeking to secure growth whilst minimizing risk.
The market consists of four categories: networking, software, cyber security, and hardware. The networking segment is expected to account for 34.6% of the global military IT, data, and computing market, followed by the cybersecurity segment with a share of 26.3%.
This report is the result of extensive market and company research covering the global Military IT, Data and Computing industry. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of:
- Global Military IT, Data, and Computing market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the global Military IT, Data and Computing market over the next ten years, alongside potential market opportunities to enter the industry, using detailed market size forecasts.
- Recent development and industry challenges: Recent years have witnessed the spiraling importance of network-centric warfare (NCW), which utilizes digitized operational assets to leverage information supplied in times of war. Various technological and structural efforts aim to create an information-based army that is capable of responding to threats more quickly, thereby effectively fighting asymmetric enemies.
- SWOT analysis of the government biometric systems market: a study of the Global Military IT, Data and Computing systems industry’s characteristics, using SWOT analysis to determine its strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats.
- Global Military IT, Data, and Computing systems country analysis: analysis of the key market in each region, providing an analysis of the top three government biometric systems segments expected to be in demand in each region.
- Major programs: details of the top three programs in each segment expected to be in demand in each region.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of competitive landscape of the Global Military IT, Data and Computing systems industry. It provides an overview of key defense companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.
You can find more information about this report including key insights, market drivers, a full abstract, companies included, and a detailed table of contents at http://www.fastmr.com/.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our research portal at FastMR.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (Int'l 1.413.485.7001).