Newark, DE (PRWEB) February 19, 2014
Tipton Communications, a fast-growing, full-service employee communications, healthcare communications, public relations and marketing agency serving clients nationwide, named 2013 one of the most successful and significant years in the firm’s history.
The highlight of the year was Tipton’s relocation to the historic, renovated 1899 “Potts House” on East Main Street in Newark, Delaware. The move will enable the firm to accommodate its recent staff growth and future expansion.
Other 2013 accomplishments included the following:
- Significant new business and partnership expansions in Tipton’s core markets—education, healthcare and manufacturing
- Communication solutions regarding significant compensation, benefits and policy changes at a large hospital
- Introduction of Tipton’s out-sourced internal and external communications model for an education system implementing a new strategic plan
- Development of social media education workshops and response counsel
- Deployment of an engagement and recognition strategy for a large manufacturer
- Solutions for a global financial institution to connect thousands of employees locally and globally through recognition and storytelling
“We witnessed tremendous progress in our targeted industries of health, education and manufacturing,” said Dan Tipton, president and CEO of Tipton Communications. “We expanded and increased our service capabilities in all areas, and it paid off with increased value to our internal and external communications clients.”
Tipton’s success was further validated by several industry awards, including a Platinum Award, a Gold Award and an Honorable Mention for creative work and HR/Benefits communications by the MarCom Awards. In addition, Tipton received three Hermes Creative Awards and a Silver International Davy for its work advertising a Carpenter Technology reception held during the 50th International Paris Air Show.
About Tipton Communications Group
Tipton Communications supports clients across the nation with award-winning business communications services, including employee communications, human resources communications, public relations, marketing communications, intranet and internet design and development, graphic design and strategic communications planning. For more information, please visit http://www.tiptoncommunications.com.