With this new release AccuProcess is the leading product in the market to represent and analyze complex, hierarchical processes.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) February 20, 2014
AccuProcess, a leading provider of business process modeling software, today announced the availability of its next generation Version 3.2 of the AccuProcess Modeler product. This release delivers new functionality further empowering users to work with multi-level business processes with greater ease and simplicity.
Business Process Modeling, an area of intense interest with innovative enterprise companies, enables businesses to understand and analyze their processes to make them more efficient. This leads to increased productivity that makes the companies improve their operations and gain competitive advantage. Business analysts and process improvement experts use AccuProcess business process modeling software to create process diagrams and augment those flow charts with business rules information. Finally the designed process can be analyzed to identify bottlenecks and improve performance.
The improvements in the new version 3.2 of the AccuProcess Modeler are part of an ongoing process to make it the easiest to use technology for business users, managers and analysts for process improvement. These enhancements are based on feedback received from hundreds of users and customers.
Some of the many updates in the new version of AccuProcess are:
Extensive support for Sub-Processes:
- Sub-processes don’t need to have exact paths to the process model files. Automatically looks for sub-process file in same folder as parent process.
- Sub-processes documentation can be exported all together in one document to Word and PDF
- Sub-process diagram can be viewed quickly without opening a new AccuProcess window
- Simulate sub-processes automatically when the higher-level process is simulated
Improved Process Mapping
- Automatic BPMN standard compliance checking and alerts
- Multiple objects can now be together copied and pasted
- Arrows can now be colored differently
- Support for URLs in the process documentation. Links can be opened directly in a web browser
- Empty fields can be excluded from documentation
- Option to exclude objects from documentation
- Include child processes automatically during simulation analysis of parent business process.
- View running simulations in maximized canvas view
- Support for International Languages
- Read-only version of AccuProcess to share models
“With this new release AccuProcess is the leading product in the market to represent and analyze complex, hierarchical processes. We will continue to innovate to ensure our customers improve their business and get the most value from our technology. We want to make AccuProcess the simplest and most capable business process modeling software in the market,” said Deepak Singh, President of AccuProcess.
The new AccuProcess Modeler v3.2 is now available for download, evaluation and purchase at the AccuProcess website. This new version will run on both Windows and Apple Mac OS computers. Now the trial period has been extended to 30-days to give ample time for users to evaluate the full functionality of AccuProcess.
Current customers interested in upgrading to the new version can simply download and install the new version.
AccuProcess provides business process modeling software that has helped to improve business processes at hundreds of companies. The AccuProcess Modeler is a visual, easy-to-use solution for organizations to design, document and analyze business processes easily and affordably. AccuProcess Modeler is designed for companies of any size and users at any level of expertise. Learn more at http://www.accuprocess.com.