Open Mobile Summit is renowned for bringing the movers and shakers together to share their foresight into the future of mobile. In a tech evolution that moves as fast as mobile, it’s not good enough to simply look around the next corner
(PRWEB) February 20, 2014
The new era of total connectivity is creating increasingly savvy customers who are demanding and consuming more and more content via their mobile. 65% of time on social networks happens through the mobile (Mashable) and digital media consumption will grow 15.8% this year (eMarketer 2013). In order to reach and engage customers effectively, jumping on the mobile bandwagon is the only option. Open Mobile Summit has just announced the agenda and speaker line-up that will provide all the necessary tools to make the right choices about your mobile strategy.
Mobile Convergence is here as the Digital & Physical Collide
Open Mobile Summit Project Director, Ina Vaduvescu, stated: ‘There’s a lot of commotion in the space at the moment due to the rulings in the US regarding net neutrality. We’re also seeing wearables upping the game on functionality and truly becoming smarter devices in themselves as well as innovations happening in advertising that are worth taking note of.’
She continued: ‘Open Mobile Summit is renowned for bringing the movers and shakers together to share their foresight into the future of mobile. In a tech evolution that moves as fast as mobile, it’s not good enough to simply look around the next corner. Everyone’s gaze needs to go beyond the horizon – and that’s what the Open Mobile Summit provides.’
The full agenda and speaker line-up has just been announced on the website: http://www.openmobilemedia.com/london/
Topics: The Trends Changing the Face of Mobility
Open Mobile Summit will explore the must know topics to forge forward in this fast past, constantly evolving mobile space:
- New Tools in Advertising: Is it possible to improve customer experience through new technologies such as iBeacons or NFC? And, how will programmatic scheduling and real time bidding change the face of advertising?
- TV Goes Digital: It’s all about the show, not the screen. In order to keep up with their ravenous mobile consuming audience, broadcasters need to adapt their digital strategies. How are they upgrading on design and native advertising?
- Wearables – A Revolution in Fashion and Lifestyle Services: With message alerts and payments flowing through the wristbands, what is the next step towards lifestyle services? How long until wearables become the next fashion idol?
- Web Vs. Apps: What’s The Right Choice? Mobile apps offer increased performance and UX advantages. But, browsers promise to render some of these apps obsolete as connection speeds, functionality and mobile design improve.
- Playing The Enterprise Game: From juggling BYOD and Cloud to safeguarding data, it all comes down to understanding the players’ mobile mind shift. Learn how deploying gamification can help you move to the next level.
- mPayments Joins Forces With Retail: Bridging the digital and physical worlds! How can delivering a contextually relevant mcommerce experience help give retail customers what they want, when they want it?
- Net Neutrality Ruling Moves The Goal Posts: The US court has decided against net neutrality and network operators are getting heavily involved in issues such as mobile identity. As a result, personal data becomes the holy grail of customer insight.
For the complete Open Mobile Summit conference programme and speaker line-up, visit: http://openmobilemedia.com/london/.
Our Most Prestigious Speaker Line-Up Ever
80+ industry leading voices will take to the stage on 19th-20th May including:
- Dan Heaf, Chief Digital Officer, BBC Worldwide
- Kevin McKenzie, Chief Digital Officer, Westfield Group
- Hany Fam, President, Global Strategic Alliances, MasterCard
- Brandon Berger, Worldwide Chief Digital Officer, Ogilvy & Mather
- Jon Block, Controller Commercial Digital products, ITV
- Mark Curtis, Chief Client officer and Co-founder, Fjord
- Surjit Chana, CMO, IBM Europe
- Mark Rolston, Founder & Chief Creative, ArgoDesign
- Jay Bregman, CEO, Hailo
- Aaron Shapiro, CEO, HUGE
The full speaker line-up is available on the website:
For the complete Open Mobile Summit 2014 conference programme and speaker line-up, access the e-brochure at http://www.openmobilemedia.com/london/ or contact the Open Mobile Media Team team at london(at)openmobilemedia(dot)com.
Register before 7th March via the secure link below to take advantage of a £300 saving on all conference passes: https://secure.openmobilemedia.com/london/register.php.
About Open Mobile Media:
The Open Mobile Summit is the definitive industry conference for the leaders of the future mobile economy. Open Mobile Media is part of FC Business Intelligence Ltd. FC Business Intelligence Ltd is a registered company in England and Wales - Registered number 04388971, 7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK, http://www.openmobilemedia.com
Media and Press Contact:
+44 (0)20 7375 4326