London, UK (PRWEB) February 21, 2014
The number of devices connected to the Internet worldwide is expected to grow tremendously – from around 9 billion in 2014 to 100 billion by end-2020. The sensors connected to the Internet are poised to give an impulse to Big Data explosion; however, a great amount of such data will likely be discarded, as the users are becoming easily overwhelmed by massive volumes. Advanced storage devices are springing up side by side with the energy harvesting devices which are making sensor networks more feasible. Wireless sensor networks are persistently expanding their market presence, and they are poised to bolster up the proliferation of wireless sensor networks. The extensive use of applications for smartphones is expected to stimulate the growth in the semiconductor wireless sensor networks market owing to the sensors’ convenience in installation and use.
In 2013, the value of the semiconductor wireless sensor networks market stood at USD 2.7 billion. It is anticipated to amount to USD 12 billion by 2020, with the wild growth driven considerably by the ongoing commercialisation of emerging technologies. The projected adoption of 9 billion smartphones by the end of 2020 is set to create demand for applications that rely on sensor networks.
New research report “Semiconductor Wireless Sensor Internet of Things (IoT): Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2014 to 2020” drawn up by WinterGreen Research is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Semiconductor Wireless Sensor Internet of Things (IoT): Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2014 to 2020
Published: February, 2014
Price: US$ 3,900.00
The report analyses the overall semiconductor wireless sensor network markets, disclosing valuable information on its performance in the past, today, and in projected future. It evaluates the major market trends, presents an up-to-bottom overview of the existing technologies, identifies and scrutinizes the main forces influencing the market development. The in-demand study contains a comprehensive assessment of the main market segments, thoroughly reviews the available wireless sensors products, describes the competitive climate in the semiconductor wireless sensor network market in detail, as well as profiles the leading wireless sensor network companies. Additionally, the research report tackles the burning industry issues, and concludes with extensive future forecasts of the semiconductor wireless sensor network market through 2020.
- Executive summary of the semiconductor wireless sensor network market performance including an insightful review of the market driving forces and major development trends
- Comprehensive overview of the main segments of the semiconductor wireless sensor network market
- Historical and present information on the semiconductor wireless sensor network market performance, market share analysis and valuable future forecasts
- Detailed snapshot of the wireless sensor network products
- Profound insights into the competitive landscape
- Profiles of the top wireless sensor network companies
- All-round review of the existing wireless sensor network technologies
- Thorough discussion of the market perspectives with forecasts of the semiconductor wireless sensor network market performance through 2020
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at WinterGreen Research page.