Leading medical imaging experts bring fresh perspectives to oncology drug development
SMi's 10th annual oncology imaging conference, taking place on the 12-13 March in London, will provide comprehensive insights into the usage of imaging in clinical trials, giving delegates access to the latest information, legislation and case studies across the industry from innovators including Roche Diagnostics, Novartis and GSK, among others.
London (PRWEB UK) 23 February 2014
Imaging allows us to answer questions that we did not know the answer to before. For example, it can help determine the composition of the tumour, clinical evaluation of patients and evaluation of new treatments. Imaging within the arena of personalised healthcare is an area of increasing significance and will revolutionise the field of oncology.
Attendees will be given practical tips and guidance on cost-effective imaging management, regulatory insights will be provided and alternatives to costly independent reviews will be discussed. The use of imaging in clinical trials (Phases 2 and 3) will be considered and debated in addition to the use of novel biomarkers.
With just 3 weeks to go - the event represents an excellent platform in 2014 for learning about the use of imaging pre-clinically and also in clinical trials, giving delegates access to the latest information and key case studies from across the industry.
A snap shot of confirmed attendees include:
- Asia HealthPartners
- Banook Group
- Cancer Research UK
- Cancer Research UK for Cancer Therapeutics The Institute of Cancer Research
- European Society of Oncologic Imaging
- Hoffmann-La Roche
- ICON Clinical Research
- Image Analysis
- Janssen Research Foundation
- National Institute Of Allergy And Infectious Diseases (N I H)
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Perceptive Informatics
- PharmaMedic Consultancy
- Roche Diagnostics Technique Projects
- University Of Strathclyde
- UZ Leuven
This year's conference highlights include:
- Exploring new opportunities for cost-effective imaging management
- Discovering new alternatives to expensive independent reviews – hear from globally recognised experts
- Discussing & debating case studies, challenges and opportunities in imaging guidelines featuring Novartis and GSK
- Gaining insight into the challenges of imaging in Europe
- Evaluating & strategizing the power of imaging
To view the full speaker line-up and conference programme, visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2014cancer-imaging27.asp.
Plus Interactive Pre Conference Workshop
11 March 2014 | 08:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Host: Dr Marijn Vlaming, Research Scientist, TNO