London, UK (PRWEB) February 24, 2014
The card payments channel in South Korea posted a 4.22% CAGR between 2009 and 2013, and by the end of 2013, there were around 294.4 million cards in circulation in the country. In the same year, the value of this channel stood at around USD 899.5 billion. The growth in the number of cards is spurred considerably by the constantly changing lifestyle demographics in the country along with e-shopping and rising disposable incomes. The debit card sector registered a 4.19% CAGR during 2009-2013 and captured the largest share of the total card payments market in South Korea.
The debit card sector is predicted to post a 1.84% CAGR over the next 5 years. The second largest market sector – credit cards – is anticipated to witness a 1.8% CAGR through 2019. The noticeable increase in the household debt burden in the country has encouraged the government to take certain measures in order to discourage credit card spending.
New research report “South Korea's Cards and Payments Industry: Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape” worked out by Timetric is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: South Korea's Cards and Payments Industry: Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
Published: February, 2014
Price: US$ 3,995.00
The in-demand study is a reliable source of accurate information and unbiased insights into the cards and payments industry in South Korea. It uncovers actual and projected values for the national industry, assesses the domestic market attractiveness, investigates the main market sectors as well as identifies the most lucrative and promising growth areas. The topical report presents a detailed overview of the major market limiters, growth stimulators, threats and opportunities; describes the regulative environment, and grants access to a comprehensive analysis of South Korean consumers’ attitudes and preferences. The research report peers into the competitive landscape and unveils valuable data on the top companies, encloses an extensive snapshot of the most lucrative marketing strategies for selling charge, prepaid, debit and credit cards adopted by various institutions active in the national market. Besides, a detailed future outlook for the South Korean cards and payments market through 2018 is presented in the in-demand report.
Reasons to Buy:
- Get ready to take informed business decisions using trustworthy historical and present data on the South Korean cards and payment industry.
- Get abreast of the current development scenario of the main market sectors and identify the most promising growth areas.
- Pinpoint the prevailing trends and lucrative growth opportunities and turn knowledge into maximum benefits.
- Get acquainted with the major marketing strategies implemented by different market players to sell various cards in South Korea.
- Gain top-level competitive intelligence, identify the leading market participants and find prospective business partners.
- Obtain access to a whole pack of qualitative and quantitative information on the domestic cards and payments market.
- Gain comprehensive insights into the regulative environment.
- Look at the possible development trends of the country’s cards and payments industry through 2019.
- Get an idea of the industry growth prospects.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Timetric page.