(PRWEB) February 27, 2014
Proxios Virtual Desktop now allows organizations to get the office desktop and applications they need, yet without the need to buy or maintain a costly, on-premise IT infrastructure.
Proxios Virtual Desktop is a Microsoft Windows desktop with applications deployed to a PC either across the Internet or through one of Proxios’ managed private connections. It performs as well, or better, than a traditional Windows desktop, and allows workers to access company data wherever there’s an Internet connection.
Proxios Virtual Desktop allows organizations to:
- Access all applications and company data anytime, nearly anywhere
- Run almost any Windows application on any physical PC, anywhere
- Secure data, keystrokes and mouse-clicks
- Rely on built-in business continuity and disaster recovery
- Use a hosted Microsoft Exchange e-mail system
- Collaborate with users in other company location or at home
- Integrate mobile devices
- And much more!
Proxios is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia and is the business of IT as a Service (ITaaS). As a pioneer in the field beginning the cloud journey in 1999, we have proven knowledge and experience to move customer infrastructure to the cloud, freeing customers to do what they do best, driving real business value from the applications that help run your business. We provide a wide range of cloud services to our customers throughout the United States and Canada including telephony and collaboration, business virtual desktops, and application hosting. For more information visit: http://www.Proxios.com