Most importantly, our unwavering focus on customer success was reflected in strong new client and expansion sales and renewals.Jack McDonald, chairman and chief executive officer of Upland Software
Austin, TX (PRWEB) February 27, 2014
Upland Software, Inc., a leading cloud provider of enterprise work management software, today announced highlights for the quarter ended December 31, 2013.
During the quarter, more than 100 new customers across a wide range of industries and countries selected Upland products to address their enterprise work management challenges, including Invitrogen, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific's Life Technologies family, Orthofix, a diversified global medical device company, PC Connection, a Fortune 1000 company and leading information technology (IT) solutions provider, The Phoenix Suns, the NBA franchise, Sargento Foods, a family-owned food company employing more than 1,500 people, and Yale New Haven Health System, a leading provider of comprehensive patient care with more than 18,000 employees.
New client acquisition was bolstered by increased sales overseas, especially in Australia and in Europe, where Upland invested significantly to grow its local presence and plans to open a new data center in the United Kingdom in 2014. In addition, Upland continued to achieve positive renewal rates among its cloud subscription clients during the quarter, including significant expansion business with existing customers.
Upland Software also completed the acquisitions of ComSci, a provider of IT Financial Management solutions, and Clickability, a leading Web Content Management provider, in the quarter, which expanded the range of enterprise work management challenges addressed by its family of products.
Among the other key accomplishments achieved by Upland Software during the quarter were:
- Upland unveiled new user interfaces (UIs) for its professional services automation (PSA) and enterprise project management products, Tenrox and EPM Live. The new UIs are part of Upland's strategy to deliver a consistent, intuitive user experience across all of its applications. The common user interface, called Upland Experience, provides a modern, clean look-and-feel and streamlined navigation scheme. It will be introduced within other Upland applications in forthcoming releases.
- In addition to the new UIs, Upland's release of Tenrox R2 2014 introduced new mobile applications and powerful enhancements in the areas of resource and financial planning, while EPM Live 5.5 featured dozens of enhancements to streamline user productivity and efficiency.
- Upland announced the release of an enhanced Application Portfolio Rationalization module for its Comsci IT Financial Management product, to help IT executives and application portfolio managers better understand how their IT solutions are utilized across the enterprise.
- The release of PowerSteering 10 introduced innovative portfolio planning capabilities to Upland's application for top-down program and portfolio management.
- For the fifth straight year, Timesheet.com, Upland's application for web-based time and expense management, received the highest marks among products reviewed by CPA Practice Advisor in its annual evaluation of time and expense systems.
- Impact 2013, Upland Software's inaugural user conference, was held at the Hotel Del Coronado in early November, with more than 175 partner and client organizations represented at the three day event.
"Q4 was a strong finish to a milestone-filled year during which Upland launched our new corporate brand, completed three acquisitions and delivered a robust schedule of new innovations across our family of cloud-based enterprise work management software applications," commented Jack McDonald, chairman and chief executive officer of Upland Software. "Most importantly, our unwavering focus on customer success was reflected in strong new client and expansion sales and renewals."
About Upland Software
Upland Software is a leading cloud provider of Enterprise Work Management software. Upland offers a comprehensive family of applications that help organizations to align their goals, projects and programs, optimize their resource utilization and workflows, efficiently manage content and information, and empower teams to collaborate and work effectively. From strategic planning to work execution, Upland enables business results for more than 1,200 enterprise clients with 300,000 active users in over 50 countries. To learn more, visit http://www.uplandsoftware.com.