Whether you’re sailing the Inside Passage, fishing along the Kenai Peninsula, visiting Anchorage or exploring Alaska’s national parks, the TourSaver offers top-notch 2-for-1 travel deals.
Anchorage, AK (PRWEB) March 04, 2014
Plan now for travel to Alaska this summer with the Alaska TourSaver®, the 2-for-1 travel app, now available for Android and iPhone.
For 16 years, the Alaska TourSaver has published the comprehensive coupon book with 2-for-1 deals on flightseeing, cruises, accommodations, train rides, activities, fishing and adventures around the state.
“Travelers still can order the old-school, dead-tree edition of the TourSaver,” said Alaska travel expert and co-publisher Scott McMurren. “But if you pick the app, there is no shipping charge and no waiting—it’s an instant download.”
The Alaska TourSaver app is available for $99.99 and features more than $20,000 in 2-for-1 travel savings. For example, travelers will save over $3,500 using these Alaska travel deals below:
1. Flightseeing in Misty Fjords National Monument with Taquan Air. Value: $269
2. Heli-hiking at Denali National Park with Era Helicopters. Value: $525
3. Riverboat Discovery cruise on the Chena River in Fairbanks. Value: $59.95
4. Hotel accommodations in Anchorage, Seward, Juneau, Ketchikan and Skagway. Value: up to $199
5. 3-day/2-night Arctic Circle Adventure at Bettles Lodge north of Fairbanks. Value: $1,340
6. Resurrection Bay cruise in Seward with Major Marine Tours. Value: $79
7. Alaska Rail Tour from Anchorage to Denali with Gray Line of Alaska. Value: $436
8. Columbia Glacier cruise from Valdez with Stan Stephens Cruises. Value: $125
9. Glacier Bay flightseeing from Juneau with Wings of Alaska. Value: $200
10. Deep-sea fishing in Seward, Homer and Ninilchik with Ninilchik Charters. Value: $285
…and much, much more.
NOTE: Wireless connectivity/phone service is not necessary to redeem the app at check-in. Travelers can present their iPhone/iPad when they check in to redeem the 2-for-1 offer.
Whether you’re sailing the Inside Passage, fishing along the Kenai Peninsula, visiting Anchorage or exploring Alaska’s national parks, the TourSaver offers top-notch 2-for-1 travel deals. The value of most of the offers exceeds the purchase price of $99.99, which means you only need to redeem one offer to make back your initial investment. That’s how thousands of travelers have saved thousands of dollars for more than 16 years!
Learn more about all the 2-for-1 offers around Alaska at TourSaver.com.