Current Analysis sent 12 analysts to cover the event as Mobile World Congress remains the most important showcase for signaling how the market will address trends and industry evolutions
Sterling, Virginia (PRWEB) March 05, 2014
Current Analysis, Inc., a leading provider of timely, practical market intelligence and advice for the global IT and telecom industries, announced today a complimentary webinar to provide key insights on the 2014 Mobile World Congress. Current Analysis sent 12 analysts to cover the event as Mobile World Congress remains the most important showcase for signaling how the market will address trends and industry evolutions.
The webinar will be held on March 13 and March 14, 2014 and will provide an up-to-date look at the evolving trends in video networking technology, covering issues such as:
- What does the future hold for today’s “bread-and-butter” carrier services such as voice and messaging? How will joyn, VoLTE, and WebRTC fit in?
- Is 2014 the year that the Internet of Things gains real traction? As one instance, which wearables are ready for prime time?
- What’s next from the new competitive forces in mobile devices: Huawei, ZTE, and Lenovo? Does the rest of the market need to worry?
- What does BYOD look like circa 2014? What are the favored approaches in helping customers with BYOD from both vendors and operators?
- How real is the move towards network virtualization?
- In an effort to grow network capacity and quality, how will priorities be balanced across small cells and LTE-Advanced?
While Mobile World Congress 2014 did not answer all those questions, it did provide a previews to industry transformation and, in the process, how key players and upstarts are tackling these questions with service, software, and infrastructure innovations.
To accommodate attendees in time zones around the world, Current Analysis will host three sessions of this event. The first will be Thursday, March 13, 2014 at 12:00 noon EST; the second will be Thursday, March 13, 2014 at 8:00 PM EST; and the third will be Friday, March 14, 2014 at 9:00 AM EST.
The following analysts will be presenting during this free webinar and will be available for questions:
- Peter Jarich, Vice President, Consumer and Infrastructure
- Jason Marcheck, Service Director, Service Provider Infrastructure
- Emma Mohr-McClune, Service Director, Consumer Services – Global
- Kathryn Weldon, Research Director, Business Network and IT Services
Registration for this complimentary webinar can be found at: http://www.currentanalysis.com/webinars/2014/mwc/.
About Current Analysis
Current Analysis, Inc. is a leading provider of timely, practical market intelligence and advice that helps global IT and telecom professionals compete, innovate and improve performance. For over 15 years, our independent experts and proprietary services have empowered fast-paced companies to quickly identify opportunities to drive growth and market leadership. Relied upon as an unbiased and trusted partner, Current Analysis serves more than 35,000 professionals representing over 1,300 enterprises. Headquartered in the Washington D.C. metro area, we provide global reach with offices in Paris, London, and Singapore. Learn more now at http://www.currentanalysis.com.