In our research at Enfocus Solutions, we’ve noticed a significant lack of maturity in the areas of business analysis, project management, and business value.
San Antonio, TX (PRWEB) March 03, 2014
Enfocus Solutions Inc. announces today a new set of strategic services available to organizations looking for guidance on implementing project management and business analysis best practices. The experienced team of trainers and consultants at Enfocus Solutions is available now to customize a service plan and work with project management teams and product development groups improving existing processes and delivering more value. Enfocus Solutions Inc.’s new set of strategic services can now be ordered through the website by requesting a consultation.
“In our research at Enfocus Solutions, we’ve noticed a significant lack of maturity in the areas of business analysis, project management, and business value,” says Chief Executive Officer John Parker.
The valuable research performed by Enfocus Solutions up to this point has only been published in RequirementCoach™, a business analysis best practice community of research accessible solely by Enfocus Requirements Suite™ subscribers.
“We’ve been getting more and more requests to help companies implement the best practices that we talk about in RequirementCoach™,” says CEO Parker. “For example, a lot of people are having difficulty moving to agile. Well, we could easily sit down with someone and help with that. So we thought, why don’t we?”
According to CEO John Parker, Enfocus Solutions’ strategic services are specifically designed for organizations that experience certain problems. In addition to moving to agile, Enfocus Solutions’ strategic services will help with problems such as:
● Improving the maturity of business analysis and requirements,
● Alignment of information technology services to business outcomes,
● Delivering better ROI and value to the business,
● Focusing on quick wins and delivering value to the business more rapidly,
● Enhancing discovery and validation for agile development to prevent building unnecessary and low value features.
The new strategic services are tailored to the pain points and needs of the client and rooted in research performed by Enfocus Solutions’ team of research analysts. This research focuses on three key areas:
● Dual-Track Agile—Trainees and students learn how to incorporate next generation dual-track agile development best practices into existing project management and product development processes.
● Value-Driven Portfolio and Project Management (PPM)—Trainees and students master the principles and best practices of managing and measuring the benefits provided by every project to ensure the team is delivering value to the business, customers, and users.
● Transforming Business Analysis—Trainees and students become an expert at the latest trends and best practices in business analysis so that the organization has the capabilities it needs to deliver more value with projects and products.
Depending on the organization’s problems and areas of interest, Enfocus Solutions’ team of trainers and consultants will work with organizations to develop the service plan that fits the best. Available services include:
● Program Planning—Step-by-step guidance on developing a customized program plan to implement best practices.
● Process Design—Trainees collaborate with experienced professionals on defining processes to implement project management and product development best practices that fit with existing procedures.
● Training and Workshops—A customized set of training classes or workshops addressing unique goals and pain points.
● Coaching and Mentoring—Personal one-on-one guidance on implementing best practices in specific projects.
● Program Oversight and Measurement—Complete support and oversight to make sure projects achieve expected results.
About Enfocus Solutions Inc.
Enfocus Solutions Inc. powers business value by capturing, managing, and leveraging the requirements of enterprise assets such as people, processes, and technology. Through unique service and technology offerings, Enfocus Solutions enables successful product discovery and delivery, helping organizations deliver more value. Using the next generation business analysis and requirements tool, Enfocus Requirements Suite™, or the valuable set of strategic services, Enfocus Solutions Inc. helps project teams and product development groups align projects with business needs and deliver higher ROI. Enfocus Solutions Inc. is a privately held company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.