“This award further confirms our commitment to our members and inspires us to continue working around the clock for the health and well-being of the communities we serve,” said Dr. John Bennett, president and CEO, CDPHP.
Albany, NY (PRWEB) March 03, 2014
CDPHP has received national recognition as a 2014 Customer Champion, one of only 50 companies in the country to earn this distinction.
To qualify for inclusion on this elite list, companies must excel, not only within their own industry, but among the nine industries included in the Customer Champions analysis by J. D. Power. To determine the J. D. Power 2014 Customer Champions, J.D. Power examined five factors, including: People, Presentation, Process, Product, and Price.
“CDPHP is thrilled to receive this prestigious recognition as we are deeply committed to customer service,” said Dr. John D. Bennett, president and CEO, CDPHP, “This award further confirms our commitment to our members and inspires us to continue working around the clock for the health and well-being of the communities we serve.”
For the 2014 Customer Champions, J.D. Power evaluated more than 600 brands. The 2014 Champions were identified based on customer feedback, opinions, and perceptions gathered from J. D. Power’s syndicated research in 2013. This group of 50 represents the highest-performing U.S. companies that deliver excellence, both within respective industry and across the nine industries measured.
In addition to recognition as a J. D. Power 2014 Customer Champion, CDPHP has also earned a number of honors and awards in the past year, including:
- Ranked #1 in NYS according NCQA’s Private Health Insurance Plan Rankings 2013-2014:
- CDPHP HMO ranked #1 in NY
- CDPHN HMO/POS ranked #1 in NY
- CDPHP UBI PPO ranked #1 PPO plan in NY
- CDPHN PPO ranked #1 PPO plan in NY
- Best Companies to Work for in New York by Best Companies Group
- Capital District Women’s Employment and Resource Center Advancement of Women in the WERCplace Award
- The Principal® 10 Best Companies for Employee Financial Security
- No. 1 on the EveryMove 100 Health Insurance Index for consumer engagement
Established in 1984, CDPHP is a physician-founded, member-focused and community-based not-for-profit health plan that offers high-quality affordable health insurance plans to members in 24 counties throughout New York. CDPHP is also on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.