Hollywood, CA (PRWEB) March 06, 2014
Massachusetts resident & Licensed Private Investigator, Michael A. Coller and international best-selling author, Sandra Champlain head to the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood in an attempt to identify if paranormal activity exists at this well known landmark.
Located on Hollywood Boulevard and opened for business in 1927, the Roosevelt Hotel is one of the most famous hotels in Los Angeles and one of the most haunted places in the world. It has long been a hangout for Hollywood's biggest stars and some big named ghosts, included Marilyn Monroe and Montgomery Clift.
Massachusetts Private Investigator, Michael A. Coller is no stranger to ghost hunting. As author of '7 Signs of Lying,' Coller is recognized expert in detecting detect truth and deception.
Coller's last investigation was the Lizzie Borden House located in Fall River Massachusetts, which has been rated the number one most haunted place in the United States by the Travel Channel according to TripAdvisor.com. “Lizzie Borden took an axe and gave her mother forty whacks. When she saw what she had done, she gave her father forty-one,” says a well known rhyme.
Asked if he felt the Lizzie Borden House was haunted, he responded: “I would never challenge anyone one if they said it was haunted. A place that has had such horrific acts committed inside surely has negative energy.” When faced with the question of how he rested that evening, Mr. Coller answered: “It was the best night of sleep I had in months!”
Haunting activity claimed at the Roosevelt Hotel:
- Marilyn Monroe's ghost has been seen reflected in a mirror in room 229 and dancing in the hotel's ballroom.
- Montgomery Clift's ghost is thought to haunt room 928, where he stayed while filming From Here to Eternity, and can still be heard playing his trumpet. His spirit has also been spotted on the eighth floor.
- One guest who stayed in room 928 felt patting on her shoulder by an unseen hand as she lay in bed reading.
- There is an eerie cold spot in the Blossom Ballroom that is about 10 degrees colder than the rest of the room.
- The ghost of a man dressed in white has been seen standing near a piano in the Blossom Ballroom. When guests approached the man, after hearing piano music, he vanished before their eyes.
- The ghost of glamorous movie star Carole Lombard, wife of Clark Gable, has been spotted on the 12th floor, where she and Gable often stayed.
- Former Saturday Night Live cast member Ana Gasteyer, while staying one of the hotels's suites, encountered a piano that played by itself and the full-body apparition of a maid in a hall closet.
- Security guards have seen a ghost at the hotel's pool. It could be seen on security cameras, but when a guard went to check it, he could see no one -- although it still appeared on the security monitor.
- The ghost of a pony-tailed little girl named Caroline has been seen skipping and singing around the fountain in the lobby.
- Guests returned to their rooms only to find them locked from the inside.
Coller is joined by fellow Massachusetts resident, Sandra Champlain, author the #1 international bestselling book, 'We Don't Die - A Skeptic's Discovery of Life After Death.' Champlain has extensively researched mediumship, psychic ability, reincarnation, remote viewing and is an expert in Electronic Voice Phenomena. Emmy Award winning videographer, Robert Lyon, filmed a documentary about Champlain titled, 'We Don't Die - Documenting a Skeptic's Discovery of Life After Death."
Armed with extrasensory ‘Ghost Hunting’ equipment, this daring duo, tenacious private investigator and renowned author will look for aberrations and paranormal activity March 23 - 25, 2014 inside the Roosevelt Hotel.