London, UK (PRWEB) March 04, 2014
In the years 2009-2013, the Norwegian cards and payments sector witnessed robust growth. By end-2013, the overall number of cards in circulation in the country was estimated at 18.6 million cards, registering a 2.86% CAGR during the past five years. In 2013, the Norwegian cards and payments sector was evaluated at around USD 108.9 billion (NOK 647.9 billion). The burgeoning growth in the cards and payments channel in Norway is driven primarily by constantly changing lifestyles, favourable demographics, the skyrocketing popularity of online shopping, and rising disposable income levels.
In 2013, the debit card category captured 37.7% of all cards in circulation in Norway, with the amount of debit cards in circulation reaching seven million. The debit card category is poised to record a 0.46% CAGR in the years ahead to climb to 7.2 million in 2018. The key propeller of the growth in the category is the presence of the BankAxept payment system, with high-tech facilities and acceptance throughout the country.
In-demand research report “Norway's Cards and Payments Industry: Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape” worked out by Timetric is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Norway's Cards and Payments Industry: Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
Published: February, 2014
Price: US$ 3,995.00
The topical study is a reliable source of up-to-date information on the Norwegian cards and payments market. It provides access to the present and forecast values of the industry, thoroughly discusses the national market attractiveness, investigates the performance of the main market segments, and identifies the most promising growth sectors. The report presents an insightful snapshot of the key market resistors, drivers, threats and opportunities; dissects the regulative framework, encloses an all-round examination of Norwegian consumers’ attitudes/preferences. The study peers deep into the competitive environment and discloses vital data on the dominant players, contains a summary of the main marketing strategies implemented by different institutions operating in the marketplace. Moreover, a detailed future outlook for the Norwegian cards and payments market through 2018 is offered in the in-demand report.
- Detailed guide to the Norwegian cards and payments industry environment.
- Actual and forecast values for the overall cards and payments market and each category within it.
- Careful discussion of the domestic market attractiveness and identification of the promising growth sectors.
- Profound insights into the regulative environment.
- In-depth examination of the forces driving and restraining the national market growth.
- Evaluation of the competitive pressures in the industry.
- Comprehensive profiles of the leading market participants.
- Extensive review of the top marketing strategies used by various banks and other sorts of institutions in the market.
- Valuable summary of the consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards in Norway.
- Norwegian cards and payments market future outlook through 2018.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at Timetric page.