"Now we’re leading the charge again with the launch of the first on-demand audio app targeted directly at the exploding options audiences on smartphones and tablets," said Options Insider Founder Mark S. Longo.
Chicago , IL (PRWEB) March 06, 2014
The Options Insider, the premier source for free options information, has announced the launch of a new mobile app for its popular Options Insider Radio Network. The app provides instant streaming access to all 13 of the network’s popular on-demand options radio programs. Listeners can also compile playlists of their favorite shows, download episodes for offline listening and even provide immediate feedback to the show’s hosts through a fully-featured contact suite.
The app is available for all leading mobile platforms including:
- Android (available for download at http://bit.ly/1kpHc9v)
- Apple Iphone/Ipad/Ipod (available for download at http://bit.ly/1mPwaw6)
- Amazon/Kindle Fire (available for download at http://amzn.com/B00I3NM2S4)
"We created the first options podcast so we’ve always been early movers in the mobile technology arena. Now we’re leading the charge again with the launch of the first on-demand audio app targeted directly at the exploding options audiences on smartphones and tablets," said Options Insider Founder Mark S. Longo. "This app makes it even easier for our listeners to access their favorite programs on a wide variety of devices. It also opens the door to the millions of users who prefer the simplicity and streamlined interface of an app when accessing content on their mobile devices."
Features of the Options Insider Radio Network mobile app include the following:
- Access to the full Options Insider Radio Network program roster including extensive archives.
- Instant streaming of your favorite shows from virtually anywhere.
- Up-to-date episodes and content.
- Playback resume functionality (when interrupted by a call or other distraction).
- Allows listeners through the Full Contact Suite to submit questions and feedback to the hosts via voice, email, web, Facebook and Twitter.
For more information about The Options Insider Radio Network’s 13 diverse shows, please visit http://www.theoptionsinsider.com.
About The Options Insider
The Options Insider is dedicated to providing free options information, education, news and analysis for options users. Whether it's on http://www.TheOptionsInsider.com, a leading online options destination; through the Options Insider Radio Network, the world's only radio network for options users; or through a growing number of newsletters and live events, The Options Insider continues to provide new ways to deliver compelling content to options traders around the globe.
Media Contact: Debbie Baratz, (o) 312-234-9594, (c) 773-412-5395, dbaratz(at)theoptionsinsider(dot)com