London, UK (PRWEB) March 07, 2014
In 2012, the global soda ash production registered positive YoY growth by around 2 million tones and surpassed the 53.6 million tonnes mark. In the same year, APAC captured the largest share of the world’s soda ash supply; the regional soda ash production totaled above 27.7 million tonnes in volume. The combined soda ash production volume of the top five countries (namely, China, Russia, the USA, Turkey and India) exceeded 42 million tonnes in 2012. FMC Wyoming Corp, OCI Wyoming LP, Solvay, Tangshan Sanyou Chemical Industries, Soda JSC, Ciech Chemical and Tata Chemicals are amid the entrenched players in the world soda ash market.
The global demand for soda ash is anticipated to witness growth by around 4.6% each year in the next five years. The highest growth rates will likely be registered in the APAC and Middle Eastern markets. In 2016, the world soda ash production is expected to climb to 64.8 million tonnes.
Detailed analysis and forecast of the world, regional and country soda ash markets can be found in the topical research report “Soda Ash: 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” prepared by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report presents a deep insight into the present situation and historical background of the soda ash market; offers future industry forecasts; grants access to cutting-edge data showing the product capacities, production, demand trends, exports and imports statistics, and regional price fluctuations.
Title: Soda Ash: 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: February, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
Up-to-date unbiased insights into the soda ash market scenario, along with insightful reviews of the key geographical markets are provided in the unique research study. The topical report grants access to a complete set of the accurate statistical data on soda ash capacities, production/consumption and imports/exports (globally, by country and by region), sheds light on the actual market state and its historical evolution, traces the recent changes in regional prices for soda ash, and also covers all the major industry related aspects. The study illustrates the present situation in the soda ash feedstock market, describes the prevailing market trends, delves into the competitive landscape and contains comprehensive profiles of the entrenched market players. Moreover, the study unveils the possible future development trends of the soda ash market and includes detailed projections of the soda ash market performance through 2018.
- Detailed investigation of the soda ash market landscape.
- Close look at the major regional and country markets performance (historical, present and forecast).
- Valuable information pack encompassing statistics on historical and present data on soda ash capacity, production, demand, imports and exports (globally, by country and by region).
- Review of the recent changes in the regional prices for soda ash.
- Thorough discussion of the top trends.
- Examination of the factors and forces influencing the soda ash market growth.
- Clear description of the competitive scenario.
- Leading companies profiles.
- Snapshot of the main soda ash consumers worldwide.
- 5-year future forecast of the soda ash market.
More topical and new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.