Clifton, NJ (PRWEB) March 09, 2014
Joseph Federico of NJ MET has officially announced their 2014 lecture series dates to promote their Mission Imposter authenticity testing program.
“The program will kick of in Boston, Massachusetts on March 10, 2014 and conclude in San Antonio, Texas on December 4, 2014,” said Joseph Federico of NJ MET Inc. which is headquartered in Clifton, NJ.
The following cities are currently confirmed for 2014:
1) March: Boston, MA; Hartford CT.; New Haven, CT
2) April: Nashville, TN; St Petersburg, FL; Orlando, FL
3) May: Toronto, Canada; Seattle, WA; Oakland, CA; Los Angeles, CA
4) June: Cleveland, OH; Chicago, IL; Denver, CO.
5) July: Dallas, TX; Houston, TX, El Paso, TX
6) August: Pittsburgh, PA; Lexington, KY; Montreal, Canada.
7) September: New York, NY, Sao Paolo, Brazil
8) October: Tokyo, Japan; Bangkok, Thailand; Dubai, UAE
9) November: London, England; Munich, Germany
10) December: San Antonio, TX.
For further information on attending any of the conferences, please call Joseph Federico at NJ MET Inc, at (973) 546-5393. Please visit NJ MET Inc. at http://www.njmetmtl.com. An up to date schedule of lectures is available on the NJ MET website at http://www.njmetmtl.com/worldtour_cities.aspx.
NJ MET Inc. was formed 37 years ago to provide a wide and diversified range of electronic component test and management services. Utilizing over 35,000 square feet of laboratory test stations and offices on three floors, NJ MET Inc. is equipped and staffed to be a single source provider for electronic component testing, up screening and reliability test services. The Mission Imposter, Risk Mitigation program involves a series of very detailed tests to identify cloned and non authentic electronic components.