Milwaukee, WI (PRWEB) March 10, 2014
Symmetry Corporation, an SAP security and controls managed services expert, will be exhibiting at the March 18-21 SAPinsider’s GRC 2014 Conference in Orlando, Florida, one of the premiere GRC events in the SAP technology industry.
Company leadership will be providing free Security Troubleshoot downloads to all conference attendees, while also showcasing their latest outsourced security managed service offering - Compliance as a Service (CaaS). Attendees can also visit the company’s booth for a daily drawing for a free Nike+Fuel Band.
CaaS allows SAP customers to outsource SAP security related compliance processes including:
- The execution of periodic compliance reporting including Segregation of Duties, Critical Transactions, sensitive authorizations, profile parameters, and both sensitive role and profile assignments.
- The management of compensating controls used to mitigate risks noted in periodic compliance reporting
- The execution of periodic usage analysis to identify instances where the current SAP security model does not map to what end-users are doing in the system.
- The classification of users for yearly SAP License compliance processes.
- The management of emergency access processes including the provisioning of elevated permissions and the capturing of changes processed during emergency access sessions.
- The management of user and role change approval processes to ensure business owners signoff on changes before they are processed.
- The execution of what-if analysis as part of user provisioning and role change processes to ensure routine changes do not result in unintended access risk.
- The management of periodic access review processes to ensure that business owners periodically provide signoff on current user and/or role access.
The SAPinsider’s GRC 2014 conference provides a comprehensive educational experience on SAP managed hosting and SAP managed services, including SAP Cloud and SAP Basis. The event also serves as a networking opportunity for professionals who use and support SAP data centers for compliance, audit, risk and governance to meet SAP service partners.
“The SAPinsider GRC Conference is an excellent opportunity for Symmetry to showcase our best-in-class solutions to leading SAP GRC professionals around the globe,” said Scott Goolik, Symmetry Corporation’s Vice President of Security and Controls. “We’re excited both to debut our latest solution offering CaaS , and also offer great incentives in the forms of both the Nike+Fuel Band and Security Troubleshoot download as a way to offer enhanced security and controlled managed services to SAP customers.”
About Symmetry Corporation
Symmetry Corporation, an SAP®-certified provider of hosting and cloud services for SAP partner solutions and value-added reseller, provides premier technical managed services, outsourced security administration and hosting services in support of SAP solutions for customers in the U.S. and around the world. Based at Symmetry’s Center of Expertise in Milwaukee, Wis., our large staff has extensive experience in security and controls consulting, Compliance as a Service (CaaS), full suite of security service offerings, and Data Center hosted solutions. Learn more http://www.sym-corp.com.
SAPinsider, published by WIS Publishing, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 61 countries rely annually on education and training materials from WIS Publishing to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. WIS Publishing is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars and the Insider Learning Network. For more information, visit http://www.wispubs.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and several other countries. WIS Publishing is not affiliated with SAP AG or any of the SAP AG group of companies.
Business Objects, BusinessObjects and the Business Objects logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Business Objects in the United States and/or other countries. Business Objects is an SAP company.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
# # #
Sym-Hosting and Sym-Remote are service marks of Symmetry Corp. SAP, SAP NetWeaver, and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and several other countries. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.