The number of NCAA Basketball Conference Tournaments purchasing courts specifically for Conference Tournament play has grown significantly over the last few years, and so has Connor Sports business.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) March 08, 2014
When NCAA college basketball players take to the basketball court for NCAA Basketball Conference Tournaments, there is a high likelihood they will play on a Connor Sports court.
Starting this week, ten conference tournament sites will showcase Connor’s QuickLock Portable Courts. Each court is custom designed for the conference and built to deliver maximum performance and safety for the athletes. Conference sites include:
- The American Athletic Conference Men’s and Women’s Courts at The Fed Ex Forum and The Mohegan Sun Arena
- The Big East Men’s and Women’s Courts at Madison Square Garden and All State Arena
- The Big 12 Men’s and Women’s Courts at Sprint Center
- The MAC Men’s and Women’s Court at Quickens Loan Arena
- The Mountain West Conference Men’s and Women’s Courts at Thomas and Mack Center
- The PAC 12 Men’s and Women’s Courts at MGM Grand and Key Arena
- The SEC Men’s and Women’s Courts at the Georgia Dome and Gwinnett Center
- The Summit League Men’s and Women’s Court at Sioux Falls Arena
- The Sunbelt Conference Men’s and Women’s Court at Lake Front Arena
- The WAC Men’s and Women’s Court at Orleans Arena
“We are proud to work with each Conference to deliver a court with a design that is customized to their specific brand.” said Lisa Vito, Connor Sports Portable Business Manager, “The number of NCAA Basketball Conference Tournaments purchasing courts specifically for conference tournament play has grown significantly over the last few years, and so has Connor Sports business. It is exciting to see what each Conference requests to personalize their courts and set them apart from the rest.”
In addition to the conference floors, Connor Sport Court is proud to be the official surface of the NCAA Men’s and Women’s Championship Tournaments and the NCAA Men’s and Women’s Final Four®. Connor has supplied the NCAA Tournament since 2006, and through the partnership has become an expert in delivering courts for temporary events at multiple sites.
Learn more at http://www.connorsports.com
About Connor Sport Court International
More athletic events are played on Connor Sport Court surfaces than on any other sports flooring in the world. Founded in 1872, Connor Sports have established themselves as the standard for professional and collegiate sports. Hardwood used in the courts is from a renewable resource, with the U.S. growing six times more hardwood than is harvested each year. Sport Court® is a registered trade mark of Connor Sport Court International. Since 1974, it has identified the original and authentic modular sport surface, continuously improved and patented to provide the highest levels of safety and performance. Connor Sport Court is proud to be the only sports surfacing company in the world that is independently audited and verified as “Zero Waste” and fully ISO 9001:2008 certified.