London, UK (PRWEB) March 10, 2014
In 2009, the global sulfuric acid production dropped considerably under the influence of the world economic crisis. However, the market followed an upward trend in 2010. Between 2010 and 2012, the world sulfuric acid supply grew by more than 14.3 million tonnes, and in 2012, it exceeded 230.7 million tonnes. Asia was the leading sulfuric acid producing region, accounting for around half of the global output. The top five countries (China, the USA, India, Russia and Morocco) accounted for nearly 61.5% of the overall sulfuric acid production. In 2012, the fertilizer production was the major sulfuric acid application, accounting for just over 55% of the total consumption.
The world sulfuric acid market is anticipated to witness sustained positive growth in the years ahead, stimulated considerably by the increasing demand together with new capacity introductions worldwide. In 2014, the global sulfuric acid production will likely total 284.3 million tonnes. Furthermore, it is expected to exceed 267 million tonnes in 2016.
Detailed analysis and forecast of the world, regional and country sulfuric acid markets can be found in the in-demand topical research study “Sulfuric Acid: 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” worked out by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report presents a deep insight into the present situation and historical background of the sulfuric acid market; offers future industry forecasts; grants access to cutting-edge data showing sulfuric acid capacities, production, demand trends, exports and imports statistics, and regional price fluctuations.
Title: Sulfuric Acid: 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
The in-demand study presents a catch-all analysis of the sulfuric acid market, contains thorough examinations of the market at different geographies along with a complete pack of valuable data illustrating the historical and actual market performance. The topical report provides access to the accurate statistics on sulfuric acid production/consumption, capacity, imports/exports, and also covers the most recent changes in the regional prices for sulfuric acid. It throws light on the competitive landscape, profiles of the major enterprises operating in the world marketplace, features the prevailing trends and describes the current situation in the raw materials market. Moreover, an insightful 5-year future forecast the sulfuric acid market can be found in the research report.
- Get an in-depth insight into the sulfuric acid market landscape.
- Compare the historical and actual performance of the key geographical markets.
- Obtain access to a wide range of data illustrating sulfuric acid capacity, demand, supply, foreign trade and regional price fluctuations.
- Gain a clear understanding of the main factors influencing the sulfuric acid market development.
- Improve your company performance by taking informed business decisions.
- Evaluate the competitive pressures within the market and elaborate effective strategies to gain a competitive edge.
- Facilitate the search of the prospective business partners or/and clients.
- Get abreast of the possible path of the development of the sulfuric acid market through 2018.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.