Each game is a fundraising opportunity for FFA as a portion of ticket sales with benefit FFA at the state level.
Indianapolis, Indiana (PRWEB) March 11, 2014
FFA members, their friends and family members and FFA supporters can catch a Major League Baseball game this summer and take advantage of specially discounted ticket rates, help raise funds for FFA and heighten awareness of the organization.
FFA Day at the Ballpark games will be in June and July from Washington, D.C., to Washington state:
- 7:10 p.m. Friday, June 14: Seattle Mariners vs. Texas Rangers at Safeco Field in Seattle
- 7:10 p.m. Friday, June 20: Kansas City Royals vs. Seattle Mariners at Kauffman Field in Kansas City
- 1:10 p.m. Sunday, June 22: Cincinnati Reds vs. Toronto Blue Jays at Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati
- 1:15 p.m. Sunday, June 22: St. Louis Cardinals vs. Philadelphia Phillies at Busch Stadium in St. Louis
- 7:10 p.m. Friday, June 27: Milwaukee Brewers vs. Colorado Rockies at Miller Park in Milwaukee
- 7:05 p.m. Friday, July 11: Philadelphia Phillies vs. Washington Nationals at Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia
- 1:35 p.m. Sunday, July 20: Washington Nationals vs. Milwaukee Brewers at Nationals Park in Washington, D.C.
- 2:10 p.m. Sunday, July 27: Colorado Rockies vs. Pittsburgh Pirates at Coors Field in Denver
Each game is a fundraising event for FFA with a portion of each ticket sold benefitting FFA at the state level.
Based on ticket sales, FFA has the potential to share how the organization makes a positive difference in the lives of agricultural education students throughout the country with nearly 500,000 baseball fans in the combined eight markets.
To order specially discounted tickets online for any of the FFA Day at the Ballpark games, visit FFA.org/MLB.
The National FFA Organization provides leadership, personal growth and career success training through agricultural education to 579,678 student members in grades seven through 12 who belong to one of 7,570 local FFA chapters throughout the U.S., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.