London, UK (PRWEB) March 11, 2014
Presently, public safety agencies across the world are increasingly shifting their focus towards the deployment of cost-effective mobile broadband networks as the commercial networks do not meet the resilience and availability requirements for various public safety operations. Taking into account the thriving ecosystem, performance metrics and spectrum flexibility, numerous global public safety organizations consider LTE to be the de facto standard for mobile broadband. With wide LTE spectrum already allocated, public safety agencies in APAC, the US and the Middle East have already started to run private LTE networks.
The overall spending on private LTE infrastructure encompassing mobile core (EPC), backhaul and base stations (eNodeBs) will likely total USD 2 billion per year up until the end of 2020. During 2014-2020, the installed base of private public safety LTE base stations (eNode Bs) is expected to post a CAGR of nearly 60% to reach almost 155,000 units globally and serve approximately 4 million private public safety LTE subscribers across the globe.
New research study “The Public Safety LTE & Mobile Broadband Market: 2014 – 2020” worked out by Signals and Systems Telecom is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: The Public Safety LTE & Mobile Broadband Market: 2014 - 2020
Published: March, 2014
Price: US$ 2,500.00
The new topical study offers an all-encompassing assessment of the worldwide market for public safety LTE along with insights into the broader LMR and mobile broadband sectors. The report presents full-scale coverage of the major market challenges and opportunities, reviews the currently available vendor products, features the spectrum allocation strategies, grants access to valuable business case studies, and also draws up the public safety LTE industry roadmap. The research study sheds light on the major standardization activities in the field; describes the application ecosystem for public safety LTE; provides forecasts of public safety LTE, LMR and mobile broadband subscriptions, service revenues and device shipments up to 2020. All in all, the report is a key source of reliable qualitative and quantitative data and information on the world public safety LTE industry.
- Insightful overview of the worldwide public safety mobile broadband market landscape.
- Profound insights into the evolution of the industry.
- Snapshot of the existing products and technologies, along with reviews of their advantages and benefits.
- Extensive analysis of the public safety LTE sector with a whole set of industry performance estimates (historical and current).
- Summary of the public safety LTE deployment models.
- Business case studies.
- Close look at the emerging market opportunities and challenges.
- Thorough discussion of the important industry development trends and burning issues.
- Mobile broadband and public safety LTE industry roadmap.
- Profound insights into the applications ecosystem.
- Comprehensive profiles of the top mobile broadband and public safety LTE vendors.
- Essential details on the successful LTE spectrum allocation strategies.
- Extensive analysis of the world public safety LTE market and detailed forecasts for the market performance up to 2020.
- Strategic recommendations.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Signals and Systems Telecom page.