“A major benefit of Riversand’s Solution suite is its integration – all of our modules have been developed using the same interface, data model and application framework.”
Houston, TX and London, UK (PRWEB) March 12, 2014
Riversand Technologies, a worldwide provider of Product Information Management (PIM), Master Data Management(MDM) and Data Quality solutions, today announced the general availability of a new version of its flagship software product, MDMCenter™ v7.6.1. The announcement was made today at the Gartner Enterprise Information and Master Data Management Summit 2014 in London, UK.
Riversand’s MDMCenter is currently in use by organizations worldwide in the retail, pharmaceutical, consumer product goods (CPG), manufacturing and energy sectors. MDMCenter is built on a functionally rich, extensible MDM platform, which allows for modeling and management of multiple entities including Products, Vendors, Customers, Assets, Employees and more.
Riversand’s MDMCenter is designed to be a highly flexible, scalable and configurable solution. Riversand’s data model flexibility simplifies the integration to other corporate applications and can provide for a lower total cost of ownership if the user environment is heterogeneous or has impending changes.
Due to its extensible data model and flexible architecture, MDMCenter has evolved to include a number of integrated modules and multi-domain master data management capabilities. Following are some of the new features in Version 7.6.1 of MDMCenter:
- Bulk Edit using Excel: This feature allows you to download multiple entities to a “Smart” Excel file (with embedded data type validations) and quickly make bulk edits in the Excel and upload the changes to the system. With this feature, users have an easy way to download entities to Excel directly from the User Interface, and make bulk edits/ updates in the familiar Excel environment.
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Support for the latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari (on Mac) & Internet Explorer across the application.
- Data Quality Management features: Data quality is evaluated based on Key Performance Indicators (KPI) measures like data model constraints, and business specific data quality validations. The data quality score for each entity is integrated throughout the application, and data quality dashboards allow clear visualization of the master data’s quality with actionable areas of improvement. The data quality evaluation and reporting mechanism in MDMCenter also allows the user to view a trend of the quality of data over time.
- API Enhancements: New Set of API’s are included in Modeling, Entity Export, Integration, Export, etc.
- Business Rules Enhancements: A new processor is introduced to fire events asynchronously, improving performance.
- Deployment Enhancements: SAML support to allow integration with different authentication environments
- Documentation Enhancements: API Guide, Business Rules Guide etc.,
- MDM Data Model Export/ Import: Enables you to export, modify, and import the Data Model from an excel file.
“A major benefit of Riversand’s Solution suite is its integration – all of our modules have been developed using the same interface, data model and application framework,” commented Upen Varanasi, CEO of Riversand. “This offers our clients an unprecedented level of cohesion as they implement flexible business processes within our Solution suite.”
Key Feature-Rich, Integrated Functions of Riversand MDMCenter already include:
- Advanced Workflow
- Advanced Search
- Attribute Management
- Bulk Editor
- Catalog Management With Inheritance
- Content Management
- Data Aggregation/Syndication
- Data Globalization
- Data Quality Management
- Data Views
- Entity Editor
- Media Asset Management (optional module)
- Dynamic Publishing (optional module)
- Product Data Refinement (optional module)
- Relationship Management
- Search/Entity Explorer
- Security Access
- SKU Explosion
- User Dashboards
- Vendor Portal
About Riversand Technologies
Riversand Technologies, Inc. is a worldwide provider of Product Information Management (PIM), Master Data Management (MDM) and data quality solutions. Customers include VF Corporation, Bed, Bath & Beyond, PC Connection, Scansource, Schneider Electric, ESAB, Teva Pharmaceuticals, ConocoPhillips and ExxonMobil. Riversand's PIM and MDM solutions allow clients to manage accurate, timely and up-to-date information through their supply chains, providing accelerated time-to-market, vendor data on-boarding, product assortment growth and an enhanced cross-channel customer experience. For more information, visit Riversand.com and follow @RiversandMDM on Twitter.