London, UK (PRWEB) March 14, 2014
In 2011, the world iron production volume registered a 5.5% YoY increase and reached 1.15 billion tonnes, following a stable upward trend during 2009-2011. China accounted for over half of the world’s total iron production in volume terms. Other important iron manufacturing countries include Japan, India, Russia, South Korea, Brazil and Germany, among others. As for the steel market, the globalization processes have caused major changes in its landscape; mergers have encouraged the creation of novel corporate dimensions. In 2011, global raw steel production surpassed the 1.51 million tones mark, up 6.3% YoY. China is also the world’s unrivalled steel producer, accounting for over 46% of the global raw steel production.
The European recession along with reduced economic activity in the USA, and also increasing concerns over China’s robust growth together have adverse impact on the iron and steel market dynamics. China is predicted to play a crucial role in determining the future of the iron and steel industry. In 2016, the world iron and steel production is anticipated to exceed 1.35 billion tonnes and 1.78 billion tones in volume, respectively.
All-round analysis and forecast of the world, regional and national iron and steel markets can be found in the topical research study “Iron and Steel: 2014 Market Review and Forecast” created by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report presents a deep insight into the present situation and historical background of the iron and steel market; offers future industry forecasts; grants access to cutting-edge data showing iron and steel capacities, production, demand trends, exports and imports statistics, and traces regional price fluctuations.
Title: Iron and Steel: 2014 Market Review and Forecast
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 1,450.00
The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the world, regional and country markets for iron and steel together with an in-depth coverage of the markets’ current state and historical landscape. It presents a complete set of essential data illustrating iron and steel capacity, consumption and demand, exports and imports, and also reviews the changes in the regional prices for iron and steel during a few past years. The research study investigates the main development trends, features the major drivers and resistors of the market growth, characterizes the situation in the raw materials market, profiles the dominant market players and also scrutinizes the competitive landscape. In addition, a thorough discussion of the future growth prospects of the iron and steel market is at hand in the in-demand report.
Reasons to Buy:
- Become informed about the scenario of the iron and steel market.
- Get to know about the historical evolution and the actual state of the market.
- Obtain access to valuable statistics on iron and steel production/consumption, capacity, exports/imports (by country and region, globally).
- Learn about the recent price fluctuations.
- Gain a full understanding of the prevailing market development trends.
- Find out who stands where in the world market and identify who are the strongest competitors.
- Facilitate search of prospective partners or/and consumers.
- Be ready to stand up to the emerging challenges and to take the tight and informed business decisions.
- Get abreast of the most essential industry news and issues.
- Receive extensive forecasts of the future market performance.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.