MORRISTOWN, N.J. (PRWEB) March 18, 2014
The 2014 edition of New Jersey Super Lawyers recognizes 14 attorneys from the New Jersey office of the international law firm Greenberg Traurig LLP. Roger Kaplan and Frederick Lappin are recognized for their 10th consecutive year on the Super Lawyers list.
Overall, 10 Greenberg Traurig attorneys are included on the New Jersey Super Lawyers list, and 4 attorneys are listed in the New Jersey “Rising Stars” category.
Greenberg Traurig attorneys on the New Jersey Super Lawyers list include:
- Steven Fleissig, Real Estate
- David Jay, Business Litigation
- Roger Kaplan, Business Litigation
- Frederick Lappin, Estate and Probate
- Wendy Johnson Lario, Employee Litigation: Defense
- Martin Lepelstat, Estate and Probate
- Ian Marx, Business Litigation
- Michael Nicodema, IP Litigation
- Philip Sellinger, Business Litigation
- Louis Smith, Business Litigation
Greenberg Traurig attorneys on the New Jersey Rising Stars list include:
- Jason Kislin, Business Litigation
- Micala Campbell Robinson, Employee Litigation: Defense
- Aaron Van Nostrand, Business Litigation
- Eric Wong, Business Litigation
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP is an international, multi-practice law firm with approximately 1750 attorneys serving clients from 36 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Greenberg Traurig is among the Top 10 law firms on The National Law Journal's 2013 NLJ 350, an annual ranking of the largest firms in the U.S. For additional information, please visit http://www.gtlaw.com.