London, UK (PRWEB) March 19, 2014
The retail packing industry in Thailand is primed to maintain high levels of performance in the years ahead. Factors such as rapidly ageing local population along with a dwindling average family size in the country are resulting in the advent of the core consumer segments, thus driving trends in consumer packaging. Up to the end of 2016, the Thai retail packaging industry is predicted to increase at a CAGR of 4.9%.
In 2013, paper and board packaging held the dominant share of the total packaging universe, followed by the plastic packaging category. Metal packaging and glass packaging represented the third and fourth biggest categories, respectively. The plastic packaging category is expected to derive benefit from the emerging food export opportunities as well as the increasing demand for smaller packs.
Comprehensive research report “Latest Trends and Key Issues in the Thailand Retail Packaging Market - The outlook for primary packaging containers, closures and outers” drawn up by Canadean is now available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: Latest Trends and Key Issues in the Thailand Retail Packaging Market - The outlook for primary packaging containers, closures and outers
Published: February, 2013
Price: US$ 4,950.00
The comprehensive report offers an in-depth analysis of the Thai retail packaging market. It illustrates the actual market scenario and scrutinizes the main factors spurring and limiting the market growth. The study presents essential details on the industry performance, investigates the current and emerging industry trends and discusses the important relevant issues in detail. The report features consumer, packaging manufacturing and innovation trends; uncovers accurate consumption statistics; and traces the market dynamics. The topical study digs deep into the competitive environment, provides comprehensive profiles of the dominant enterprises, and contains vital information on major deals. Besides, broad market outlook through 2017 is provided in the in-demand report.
- All-encompassing analysis of the retail packaging market in Thailand.
- Top-level data on the national industry performance.
- Accurate consumption statistics.
- Thorough examination of key forces shaping the market.
- Careful discussion of the emerging and present industry trends and opportunities.
- Clear description of the consumer, packaging manufacturing and innovation trends.
- Essential information on the local market dynamics.
- Profound insights into the competitive climate within the Thai retail packaging market.
- Extensive review of the key companies and major deals.
- Market future outlook up to 2017.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at Canadean page.