London, UK (PRWEB) March 20, 2014
In 2011, the worldwide mine production of cobalt registered a 9.7% YoY increase (8,200 tonnes), and stood at around 92,500 tonnes. The major cobalt producing country was Congo, accounting for over half of the world’s overall production. It was followed by Canada, China, Zambia, Australia and Cuba. In 2011, the volume of the global cobalt refinery production posted a 6% YoY increase and exceeded 80,600 tonnes. China ranked third in the world in terms of cobalt refinery production, which was equivalent to nearly 35,000 tonnes. The top five countries engaged in the cobalt refinery production (namely China, Finland, Zambia, Canada and Congo) accounted for approximately 75% of the world’s total.
In the years ahead, the noticeable increases in cobalt supply from the existing manufacturers along with novel projects are predicted to outpace the cobalt consumption growth. In case oversupply of cobalt takes place, it will likely lead to a declining trend in prices. Through 2016, the global cobalt production is poised to see a 5.5% YoY increase. By 2016, the world mine and refinery cobalt production is expected to reach 121,000 tonnes and 108,000 tonnes, respectively.
All-encompassing analysis and forecast of the cobalt market at various geographical scales can be found in the topical research study “Cobalt: 2014 Market Review and Forecast” prepared by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report provides a close look at the actual situation and historical background of the cobalt market; offers industry future outlook; presents accurate data showing cobalt capacities, production, demand, foreign trade statistics, and reviews regional price fluctuations.
Title: Cobalt: 2014 Market Review and Forecast
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 990.00
The in-demand study opens access to unbiased and profound insights into the cobalt market landscape along with a wealth of vital data on the cobalt market performance (present and historical). It digs into the different geographical markets for cobalt in detail, contains careful discussions of the significant industry concerns and issues, identifies and investigates the prevailing industry trends and points to the major market growth propellers and restraints. Detailed statistics on cobalt capacities, demand, supply and foreign trade is offered in the topical study alongside an all-round overview of the regional cobalt price fluctuations. Besides, the report dissects the competitive climate, uncovers valuable information on the dominant cobalt manufacturers and suppliers, and also characterizes the actual state of the feedstock market. Furthermore, the cobalt market 5-year future outlook globally, regionally and by country is provided in the research report.
Reasons to Buy:
- Find out more about the actual cobalt market scenario and expand knowledge of the market.
- Get access to accurate data on the cobalt market historical and current performance.
- Become aware of the top industry development trends and important issues.
- Learn about the main forces influencing the market dynamics.
- Point out the most promising cobalt market opportunities, and, understand how to derive the maximum benefits.
- Be ready to cope with the potential market threats.
- Know the competitive climate within the cobalt market, identify the strongest competitors and choose the prospective business partners.
- Become aware of the present situation in the feedstock market.
- Take the right informed business decisions and elaborate effective business strategies backed on the cobalt market future outlook.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.