Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self-publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten titles for February.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) March 25, 2014
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for February were:
- Aces Back to Back by Scott W. Allen
- All Stressed Up and No Place To Go by Dr. David L. Lane
- By the Grace of God by John Fogg
- Caregiver: My Love Story by Jane Sweeney
- Enough Already! by Bob Tyler
- The Jamaicans: Children of God in the Promised Land by Basil K. Bryan
- Let Me Give You A Peace of My Mind by Joye M Carter, MD, Forensic Pathologist/Consultant
- The Running Nose Book by Carol Bak Rich, Illustrator: Bobbie Rich
- Tea on the Titanic by Penelope Carlevato
- Who’s The Slow Learner? by Sandra Assimotos McElwee
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10%-55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.