New York, NY and Oslo, Norway and London, UK (PRWEB) March 26, 2014
A series of significant innovations in this latest release of Horizons marks Confirmit’s determination to enable organizations to gain maximum value from all data sources, delivering richer business insights to empower smarter decision making and enable faster reactions to changing business needs.
Horizons V18 introduces Confirmit SmartHub™, the industry’s first customer engagement hub that enables businesses to capture, analyze and respond to customer and market feedback across multiple channels and sources in real-time. Instant Analytics is a new, powerful analysis module that provides immediate, actionable insights with no setup or training required. In addition, the new Active Dashboards™ module provides enhanced data visualization to enable stakeholders to analyze information and track trends immediately on a variety of devices. Horizons V18 also adds a new Action Management module to ensure businesses can automatically trigger actions, based on up-to-date customer, employee or market information. Cases can be managed through to completion to ensure businesses drive change and close the loop on tactical and strategic actions.
Sam Otter, Head of Marketing, Virgin Holidays, commented: “Confirmit has once more managed to produce a remarkable new version of Horizons. SmartHub is a powerful innovation that allows us, for the first time, to easily capture and map all customer data from various touchpoints in the customer journey, into one intelligent hub which has generated new insights and initiated tactical and strategic actions to drive our business performance improvements.”
Terry Lawlor, EVP Product Management, Confirmit, explained: “Managing the massive amounts of financial, customer, employee and market data available is becoming one of the biggest challenges facing businesses today. Confirmit Horizons Version 18 introduces Confirmit SmartHub to resolve this business pain and empower organizations to make informed decisions for improving business processes and enhancing customer experience. Companies can now capture all interactions on all channels, map these across multiple data sources and immediately initiate tactical and strategic actions to drive business performance improvements, all in an end-to-end closed-loop process.”
The range of new features and functionality in Version 18 includes:
Richer insights delivered by Confirmit SmartHub
- Listen across all preferred channels with new optimized support for Windows Phone 8 and Firefox OS on mobile devices, plus support for much larger telephony interviewing operations.
- Deliver a more engaging respondent experience with new support for photos and images in online surveys, and new push and continuous GPS tracking in offline surveys through SODA 3.0.
- Capture and map all insights in one central hub - Confirmit SmartHub - which integrates different data sources and intelligently maps feedback data with other business data.
Smarter decisions enabled by Active Dashboards and Reportal
- Design and manage surveys easily by using full text search across templates and surveys, and keep a full audit trail of changes in survey authoring.
- Interpret information easily using powerful dashboards created by a new wizard-based dashboard and a new chart engine for enhanced visualizations.
- Delivery of relevant and immediate insight for all stakeholders on all devices and view performance and trends against Key Performance Indicators.
Faster reactions driven by Instant Analytics and Action Management
- Instantly analyze feedback to provide early insights into survey performance.
- Automate case creation based on real-time alerts and configure workflows and rules that reflect business processes.
- Easily close the loop by simply assigning cases, tracking progress and escalating as needed.
Confirmit is the world’s leading SaaS vendor for multichannel Voice of the Customer, Employee Feedback, and Market Research applications. The company has offices in Oslo (headquarters), Chengdu, Cologne, Grimstad, London, Moscow, New York, San Francisco, Vancouver, and Yaroslavl. Confirmit's software is also distributed through partner resellers in Madrid, Milan, Salvador, Sydney, and Tokyo.
Confirmit powers Global 5000 companies and Market Research agencies worldwide with a wide range of software products for feedback / data collection, panel management, data processing, analysis, and reporting. Customers include Aurora, British Airways, Cross-Tab, Dow Chemical, Farmers Insurance, GfK, GlaxoSmithKline, GMO Research, JTN Research, Keep Factor, Morehead Associates, Nielsen, Research Now, Swapit, Swisscom, Symantec and The Wellcome Trust. Visit http://www.confirmit.com for more information.