The Ultravac 225 table-top single chamber vacuum packing machine is the ideal packaging solution for small to mid-sized food processors.
(PRWEB) March 30, 2014
Packline are pleased to announce that they have extended their product range to include vacuum packaging chamber machines. The range of ‘Ultravac’ vacuum packing machines produce high-quality packages and are ideal for use by small and mid-sized packers and processors who operate in a production environment that calls for packaging versatility.
From individual cuts to whole pork loins to 40lb (18kg) cheese blocks and everything in between, Packline’s vacuum packaging chamber machines, manufactured by Ultrasource, produce high-quality packages and are ideal for use by small and mid-sized food packers and processors who operate in a production environment that calls for packaging versatility.
In January 2006, Ultrasource’s operational supplies division was formed because a need was identified to provide customers with the ability to order small or large quantities of product and, regardless of their size, receive the same high level quality of service; leading to the manufacture and supply of the table-top and single chamber vacuum sealer.
Ultrasource is a leading manufacturer of vacuum packaging machines in the USA. Their range of ‘Ultravac’ packaging machines are now available in the UK via their partner Packline.
The vacuum pouches supplied with the vacuum packaging machines are of a superior quality, which results in a better seal every time to protect the product being vacuum sealed.
Packline is a leading manufacturer of quality roll handling equipment for the food and beverages industries worldwide. Packline has been designing and manufacturing equipment for the food and drinks industries since 1993, and has established itself as the leading supplier of quality handling equipment for the food, beverages, dairy and medical processing industries.
The Ultravac model 225 tabletop single chamber vacuum packaging machine has a built-in rugged 0.95kW (24m3/h) vacuum pump.
In less than 1/3m2 of counter space, it is possible to begin vacuum packaging a range of small to large size products.
- Compact table top model saves valuable counter space.
- Simple operation and easy to use control
- Ideal for small food processors, restaurants, and supermarkets
- Injection moulded from high tech, engineered composite. Space, age, engineered resin composite materials in the Ultravac 225’s chamber lid, basin, and chassis are extremely flexible yet virtually indestructible.
- Both lid and basin are smooth and seamless with large radius corners for easy, thorough cleaning and inspection.
- Rugged, heavy duty vacuum pump
- Patented lid hinge system minimizes stress on lid to eliminate cracking.
- Engineered and manufactured by UltraSource in the USA
- Net Weight: 55kg
- CE approved
For more information on the Ultravac 225 tabletop single chamber vacuum packaging machine, or the full range of vacuum chamber sealers, please contact Packline on +44 1202 307700 or visit http://www.packline.co.uk.
Newtown Business Park
BH12 3LL, UK