London, UK (PRWEB) April 02, 2014
As of 2014, the global image recognition market value stands at around USD 9.65 billion. It is poised to grow at a 21.6% CAGR in the next five years to reach nearly USD 25.65 billion by 2019. Currently, North America takes the lead in the world image recognition market. However, MEA and APAC are predicted to post the highest GAGRs between 2014 and 2019. Few technological quality issues along with the lack of user awareness pose the key challenges to the further world image recognition market growth. These very challenges prevent businesses and customers from adopting image recognition technology to support a wide range of applications including surveillance and security, promotional and marketing activities, advanced driving assistance, content management, scanning, m-commerce, and quality control, among others.
LTU Technologies, Toshiba, Hitachi, iTraff Technologies, Qualcomm Inc., Honeywell and Amazon are amid the dominant competitors in the world image recognition market.
Comprehensive Research Report “Image Recognition Market (Method (OCR, Object, Pattern Matching, Barcode/ QR, Facial), Application (Security & Surveillance, Quality Control & Inventory Management, Advertising, Scanning & Imaging, m-Commerce)) - Worldwide Market Forecast (2014-2019)” Worked Out by MarketsandMarkets (M&M) is Now Available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: Image Recognition Market [Method (OCR, Object, Pattern Matching, Barcode/ QR, Facial), Application (Security & Surveillance, Quality Control & Inventory Management, Advertising, Scanning & Imaging, m-Commerce)] - Worldwide Market Forecast (2014-2019)
Published: March, 2014
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The report is an important source of top-level information covering the historical evolution and the actual scenario of the world image recognition market. It provides a comprehensive market analysis, sheds light on the top emerging and existing opportunities, identifies and examines the major market growth limiters and stimulators, features the prevailing development trends. The topical study evaluates the market attractiveness and growth potential. The research report presents a profound market assessment by components, geography, types, verticals, deployment and applications; looks close at the competitive landscape and contains the detailed top companies’ profiles. Additionally, the future outlook with 5-year forecasts of image recognition market size and value (total and by segments) is available in the study.
- Full-scale analysis of the world image recognition market.
- Set of important information covering all the major industry aspects.
- Extensive summary of the actual and historical industry performance.
- Through analysis of the market segmentation.
- Assessment of the market attractiveness.
- Snapshot of the key resistors and propellers of the market growth.
- Evaluation of the existing and emerging opportunities and challenges.
- In-depth analysis of the image recognition market on the basis of types, components, deployment, verticals, applications and geography.
- Extensive review of the competitive landscape.
- Profiles of the dominant companies.
- Insightful overview of the prevailing trends.
- Future outlook for the industry.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at MarketsandMarkets page.