London, UK (PRWEB) April 09, 2014
During 2009-2011, the global ammonium sulphate production followed a stable upward trend. In 2011, it grew by 848,000 and exceeded 19.68 million tonnes. In the same year, China, the US, Russia, Belgium and Mexico were the top five manufacturing countries of ammonium sulphate with the combined share of the world’s total production volume equivalent to almost 51%. As of 2011, the world ammonium sulphate foreign trade was evaluated at over USD 2.24 billion. Europe was the dominant ammonium sulphate exporter, whilst Asia imported the largest volume of the product.
The global ammonium sulphate market is anticipated to see a moderate by sustained growth in the years ahead. In 2017, the overall production of ammonium sulphate is predicted to go beyond 21.5 million tonnes.
Granular analysis and forecast of world, regional and country markets for ammonium sulphate can be found in the in-demand topical research study “Ammonium Sulphate: 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” drawn up by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report presents a deep insight into the present situation and historical background of the market; offers future industry forecasts; grants access to cutting-edge data showing ammonium sulphate capacities, production, demand, exports and imports, and reviews regional price fluctuations.
Title: Ammonium Sulphate: 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
A profound look at the ammonium sulphate market at global, regional and country scales in tandem with accurate authoritative information showing the historical and current industry performance is provided in the study. The topical report encloses a detailed product profile for ammonium sulphate including essential details on the product features, application fields, manufacturing processes, etc. the study discloses the latest statistics on ammonium sulphate supply/demand, imports/exports and capacities, throws light on the recent local price changes. The insightful report highlights the competitive scenario within the world and local ammonium sulphate markets, presents profiles of the major market participants, unveils valuable data on the main consumers, and also touches upon the current state of the feedstock sector. Additionally, a short-term future outlook for the key ammonium sulphate geographical markets along with a careful discussion of the market growth prospects is available.
- Informative product profile of ammonium sulphate encompassing accurate information on the product’s properties, manufacturing process and major uses.
- Up-to-bottom examination of the global, regional and country ammonium sulphate market supplemented by a complete set of the industry performance estimates (historical and presents).
- Authoritative statistics on ammonium sulphate capacity, supply and consumption (world, regional and by country).
- Close look at the foreign trade flows, volumes and values.
- Snapshot of the recent regional price fluctuations.
- Profound insights into the competitive climate.
- Profiles of the dominant ammonium sulphate manufacturers and suppliers with contact details.
- Insightful review of the ammonium sulphate market perspectives through 2018.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.