Charles Gaudet offers a radical antidote to the traditional way of growing a business: use a “big business” advantage.
Portsmouth, NH (PRWEB) April 10, 2014
Millions of entrepreneurs and small business owners are faced with increased competition, economic stress, and the pressure to discount their prices. This has resulted in cutthroat margins, not enough repeat business, and low customer referrals. But it doesn’t have to be this way. In The Predictable Profits Playbook, a comprehensive marketing and business-building book, author Charles Gaudet offers a radical antidote to the traditional way of growing a business: use a “big business” advantage.
Gaudet shares: “In addition to my own experiences creating a multi-million dollar business, I traveled the world studying billionaire and centi-millionaire entrepreneurs. I combined that with over 7,000 hours of research, and found that nearly every powerful organization follows a surprisingly similar formula for success.”
For the past decade, Gaudet has worked with thousands of entrepreneurs to find windfalls of profits (inside of their own companies) that they never new existed. Gaudet’s strategy successful because of his philosophy that small businesses can grow their business using a big business playbook, despite not having a big business marketing budget.
In THE PREDICTABLE PROFITS PLAYBOOK: The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Dominating Any Market and Staying On Top (Telemachus Press; ISBN: 1940745160; $17.95), Gaudet shares how he has used this formula to help grow companies anywhere from thirty-five to several hundred percent - within six to twelve months, including one company that generated over $1,100,000 in less than ten days. Gaudet will help you create a competitive advantage by answering:
- Why discounting your products may be the worst strategy for competing, and how to sell products/services for premium prices
- Why a narrow niche contributed to the fall of Blockbuster, Circuit City, and others – and what every business owner needs to know about succeeding in today’s economy like NetFlix and Amazon.com
- What the popular “Unique Selling Proposition” is missing, and how business owners can better differentiate themselves from the competition in a way that makes them more compelling to their consumers
- How to become the obvious choice in their market just like Martha Stewart, Tony Robbins, Richard Branson, and Dr. Oz
- Why “trust” is the most important ingredient to a growing business in this decade
- How to escape the commodity trap (and why being a commodity is the cancer facing every business and every industry)
- The #1 question every entrepreneur must answer every day if they want to be competitive
- What the dominant companies in every industry understand about their customers (that most entrepreneurs completely ignore)
- Why traditional advertising doesn’t work and is a waste of money – and how to make advertising really work
Written in a conversational tone, this innovative book is chock-full with case studies and examples to further the reader’s understanding of these powerful business building principles. THE PREDICTABLE PROFITS PLAYBOOK completely transforms the notion of growing a business by spending more money on advertising, hiring more employees, or lowering prices in order to compete. Gaudet illuminates a new approach for dominating your market - one that rests on the strongest foundation possible: the big business playbook.
Gaudet offers his readers strategies for growing their business 30% - 50% just by improving, optimizing, and uncovering opportunities existing in almost every business.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Charles Gaudet is a top business coach, marketing consultant, and speaker. He’s the CEO & Founder of Predictable Profits. Upon graduating from college, he founded a company nominated as “One of the Nation’s Best Seed-Stage Companies” by Ernst & Young, and at 24, he systematically grew his first multi-million dollar business. Since that time, he’s worked with thousands of entrepreneurs to help them grow their businesses. His advice has appeared in articles featured in Inc., Fox Business, Forbes, Business Insider, and others.
For more background, articles, ideas, or a free, valuable report, visit: http://www.PredictableProfits.com.