Safe Systems Inc. Expands Presence in Colorado Springs

Safe Systems Inc., the largest independently owned residential and business security company in Colorado, recently acquired 350 accounts from SecureNet/CSG, a Colorado Springs security firm.

  • Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on LinkedInEmail a friend

Louisville, CO (PRWEB) April 24, 2014

Safe Systems Inc., the largest independently owned residential and business security company in Colorado, recently acquired 350 accounts from SecureNet/CSG, a Colorado Springs security firm.

The transaction provides a solid base of Colorado Springs customers that include both residential and a wide variety of businesses, not-for-profit entities and governmental agencies. About 60 percent of the accounts are commercial, with the remaining 40 percent being residential accounts.

“This acquisition fits our overall strategy by solidifying our presence in Colorado Springs,” said Larry Halpern, president of Safe Systems Inc. “The transaction demonstrates our goal to maintain Safe Systems as the No. 1 independently owned security provider across the Front Range.”

About Safe Systems
Safe Systems Inc. serves more than 10,000 homes and businesses in Denver, Colorado Springs, Boulder, Fort Collins, and the Front Range area. With its own, in-house installation and service department, Safe Systems customers work directly with Safe Systems employees. The company, founded in 1982, provides custom-engineered electronic security solutions with more than 500 accumulative years of experience. Visit http://www.safe-systems.com for more information.


Contact

  • Tim Watson

    303-996-4030
    Email