Vaccine Production Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Trends, Analysis, Growth And Forecasts 2012 - 2018
Albany, New York USA (PRWEB) April 12, 2014
High growth rate in emerging markets, technological advancements, strong support from governments and other active associations like WHO and GAVI, and increased investment in research and development are all leading to the overall growth of the vaccine production market. The vaccine production market is expected to exhibit improved performance in the coming years due to the successful launch of new vaccines.
Browse the full report with request TOC at
Vaccines for different illnesses are among the top revenue earners in the pharmaceutical industry. Research and development in this field is leading to the production of improved and effective vaccines for various illnesses. Substantial revenue growth in the vaccine production market in recent years shows the increasing enormity of this industry.
Vaccine Production Market Segmentation
Vaccine production market is segmented as follows:
- Adult Vaccine Production
- Hepatitis B
- Yellow Fever
- West Nile
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Pediatric Vaccine Production
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella
Both, adult and pediatric segments have a constant growth momentum. The major players have been formulating strategies to enlarge their global presence in the vaccine production market.
This report analyzes the industry growth rate¸ current trends, and industry structure. It includes the study of current developments in the vaccine production market, Porter’s five force analysis, and detailed profiles of the top industry players. This report provides a detailed review of macro and micro factors significant for the existing market players and new entrants along with value chain analysis.
The major geographies studied under this research are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
The key players dominating this market are GlaxoSmithKline Biopharmaceuticals, Sanofi Aventis, Merck KgaA, Pfizer-Pfizer CenterSource, Novartis AG, Baxter International, Teva, Crucell (Johnson & Johnson), Intercell, CSL Biotherapies, MassBioLogics, MedImmune/ Astra Zeneca, and others.
Vaccine production is also done on contractual basis. Major players involved in manufacturing vaccines on contractual basis are Boehringer Ingelheim, Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnology, Catalent Pharma Solutions, Patheon, Cambrex, Lonza, IDT Biologika, Charles River Biopharmaceutical Services (BPS), and others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207