Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) April 14, 2014
SRS Real Estate Partners (SRS) announces highlights of March transactions and new assignments.
- The project leasing team in Atlanta is representing Core Property Capital at a new mixed-use development in Sandy Springs, Ga. Several leases have been secured at Sandy Springs Gateway, a 21-acre mixed-use development. A few of the new tenants will include Tupelo Honey Cafe which originated in Asheville, N.C., a restaurant concept from Hil Rogers of Verde Taqueria, Urban Cookhouse from Birmingham, Ala., along with CVS/pharmacy and a specialty grocer as the anchor. Sandy Springs Gateway is located at the intersection of Roswell Road and Windsor Parkway in Sandy Springs, Ga. Core Property Capital has begun demolition on the site, and construction is expected to be completed in the spring of 2015.
Lily H. Heimburger and Adrienne Crawford of the SRS Atlanta office represent the landlord, Core Property Capital, who is developing the retail and office portion; while JLB is the developing the apartment dwellings. Sarah Williams of the SRS Atlanta office represented Urban Cookhouse. Howard Zoldessy of Southern Management & Development, L.P. represented Tupelo Honey Cafe. The additional tenants did not have broker representation in this transaction.
- The SRS Southeast Investment Sales team has brokered the sale of a 74,090-square-foot property in Fort Pierce, Fla. The property, which is currently occupied by Virginia College, is located at 2810 South Federal Highway; which is situated along U.S. Highway 1 just north of the intersection of El Rancho Drive and South Federal Highway. The property underwent a complete renovation in 2013 and was sold for $7,757,000.
Kyle Stonis and Pierce Mayson of the SRS Atlanta office and Josh Burmeister and Buff Teague with Jones Lang LaSalle represented the seller in the transaction. The buyer did not have broker representation in this transaction.
- The Taco Joint has leased a 6,852-square-foot space at Richardson Heights Shopping Center. Richardson Heights is located at W. Belt Line and Central Expressway (U.S. 75) in Richardson, Texas. The space is adjacent to Alamo Drafthouse Cinema with neighboring tenants including Party City, TJ Maxx, and Haystack Burgers & Barley.
Tyler Isbell and Rick Ikeler of the SRS Dallas/Ft. Worth office represented the landlord, Hartman REIT, in the transaction. Sean Dalton with Younger Partners represented the tenant.
- The SRS Phoenix office represented AGV Venture Properties, LLC in the sale of a 2,139-square-foot single tenant building located at 2345 West Thomas Road in Phoenix, Ariz. The property sold for $985,000 to Intelligent Int’L Co. Ltd. The building is located east of the southeast corner of Thomas Road and I-17 and is currently leased by a Dunkin’ Donuts.
- The SRS Phoenix office represented David Kline in the $948,148 purchase of a 2,000-square-foot single tenant building located at 7510 South Rural Road in Tempe, Ariz. The building is located north of the northwest corner of Elliot Road and Rural Road and is currently leased by Dairy Queen.
- Dollar Tree has leased a 7,840-square-foot space located at the southwest corner of Guadalupe Road and Hawes Road in Mesa, Ariz. Other tenants in the project include Walmart Neighborhood Market, Anytime Fitness and Compass Bank. Dollar Tree plans to open summer of 2014.
Kurt Kalocin with SRS Phoenix office represented the tenant, Dollar Tree, in the lease transaction.
- Dollar Tree has also leased a 9,145-square-foot space located at the northwest corner of Anthem Way and Venture Drive in Anthem, Ariz. Other tenants in the project include Tutor Time and Shalimar Salon & Spa. Dollar Tree plans to open summer of 2014.
Kurt Kalocin with SRS Phoenix office represented the tenant, Dollar Tree, in the lease transaction. Larry Miller and John Jackson with Velocity Retail represented the landlord, Anthem AZ, LLC.
- DownEast Home & Clothing has leased a 17,034-square-foot space in Mesa Pavilions North shopping center. Mesa Pavilions North is located at the northeast corner of the US 60 and Power Road in Mesa, Ariz. and includes such tenants as: WinCo Foods, PetSmart, Sports Authority, Staples, Five Guys, and Jimmy John’s. DownEast Home & Clothing is scheduled to open spring 2014.
Scott Ellsworth and Alan Houston with SRS Phoenix office represented the landlord, KIMCO Realty, in this lease transaction.
- Action Urgent Care has signed a ten-year lease in the Silver Creek Marketplace neighborhood center in San Jose, Calif. Located at the corner of Capitol Expressway and Silver Creek Road in the densely populated Evergreen district, the 8,480-square-foot site is directly across the street from Target, with Safeway, Orchard Supply Hardware and Walgreens nearby. Action Urgent Care will join Kelly Moore Paints, Goodwill Industries, Satellite Dialysis – Silver Creek and other retailers at the shopping center. The facility is planning to open later this year.
Bob Quigley and Bruce Frazer of the SRS San Jose office represented the landlord, Evergreen Retail Associates, in the transaction. Nathan Palmer with National UC Realty and James McMasters with Colliers International represented the tenant, Action Urgent Care.