“With all of the selected brands having Atlanta roots, it was exciting for us to give everyone a real taste of Atlanta while traveling or coming home,” said Donata Russell Major, chief executive officer, CI.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) April 15, 2014
With the completion of FLY Burger Bar Boutique, Concessions International (CI) will celebrate completion of food and beverage renovations at Hartsfield-Jackson’s Concourse B. CI opened 11 diverse, but locally-rooted concepts, giving travelers the opportunity to truly savor Atlanta’s dining offerings.
From Paschal’s Southern favorites and LottaFrutta’s gourmet fruit cups to the customized burgers at FLY Burger Bar Boutique to Fresh To Order’s fast fine menu, there is really something for everyone in Concourse B. All of the brands offer travelers high quality food and beverages in modern and comfortable settings, even when pressed for time. Locations are operated through a joint venture with H&H Hospitality, an Atlanta ACDBE owned by Kevin Holt and Randy Hazelton, founders and former operators of Café Circa in Atlanta’s Historic Old Fourth Ward.
“With all of the selected brands having Atlanta roots, it was exciting for us to give everyone a real taste of Atlanta while traveling or coming home,” said Donata Russell Major, chief executive officer, CI. “Whether you’re visiting Atlanta for the first time or a local, we really wanted to create an opportunity to connect customers to the city through our unique food.”
As one of the nation’s leading airport concessionaires with operations in eight airports across the U.S. and U.S. Virgin Islands, CI began working with the Atlanta airport officials to renovate the food court and concourse areas of Concourse B in 2012. Since, the group has added ten concepts that boast menus with delicious options for locals and customers needing a quick meal before a flight. The following dining choices will be available in the food court and throughout Concourse B:
- Fresh To Order (F2O) provides “fast fine” quality food including entrees, Panini sandwiches, soups and salads all freshly-prepared on premise.
- Little Azio's Pizza and Pasta takes a convenient and quick spin on Italian fare, offering freshly made pizzas, pastas, paninis, and salads.
- Samuel Adams Atlanta offers its distinctive hand-crafted beers, alongside a variety of American fare, served up from nearby restaurants in a comfortable and fun pub atmosphere and IPAD menus.
- LottaFrutta, a gourmet café, features a tasty assortment of fresh fare including signature fruit cups, salads, sandwiches, juices and smoothies in a colorful, fun, Pan-Latin-inspired atmosphere.
- Gabriel’s Dessert Kiosk delivers freshly baked Southern delights along with salads, soups, sandwiches and wraps to on-the-go travelers.
- Paschal's Restaurant brings together Southern hospitality and traditional home-cooked dishes like Famous Fried Chicken, macaroni and cheese, and peach cobbler into a legendary dining experience.
- FLY Burger Bar Boutique gives burger fans a new and fresh way to savor an American classic. Helmed by Master Chef, Tom Catherall, the menu features fresh ingredients like Texas grass-fed organic beef and incredible made-to-order combinations.
- Dos Equis Explorer Lounge brings “the most interesting” vibe to life with an IPAD menu of delicious array of taquitos, fresh salads, wraps, nachos and signature drinks. Mexican-inspired breakfast dishes will be available for morning travelers
- Proof of the Pudding Kiosks make it easy for customers to quickly savor great tasting and healthy food from salads and wraps to sandwiches and snacks with low sodium and fat.
CI will host a grand opening celebration April 15.
About Concessions International, LLC
Atlanta-based Concessions International, LLC, founded in 1978, is a dynamic food and beverage concessionaire with operations in eight airports. The company's portfolio includes franchised, licensed and proprietary concepts, including casual dining, quick service, snack, deli and bar and grill. The company is a franchisee of major national brands including Fresh To Order, Seattle's Best Coffee, and Einstein Bros. Bagels. CI operates Pemberton Café at the World of Coca Cola and a brick-and-mortar Paschal's in the historic Castleberry district of downtown Atlanta. Visit http://www.cintl.com for more information.
Media Contact: Ellen Hartman; (678) 399-3335