We Provide Funding For Your Advertising
Washougal , WA (PRWEB) April 16, 2014
Media Funding Group, a NWBB Inc. company, headquartered in Washougal, WA announced today the completion of 7.1 million in ad funding in the first quarter of 2014 and an infusion of an additional $8 Million in media funding and advertising financing capacity is being made available for the 2nd quarter of 2014.
Media Funding Group provides advertising expertise and private funding access for Advertising and Marketing campaigns in exchange for Equity based investments, Revenue Share participation or flexible payments on Revolving Credit Lines announced today that they have completed funding commitments in the first quarter including:
- Slimple Appetite Suppressant : Direct Response Campaign
- Rod and Rifle Bourbon : Direct Response Campaign
- Rezilient Direct Supplemental Insurance : Direct Response Campaign
- GoTattless : Direct Response Campaign
- Legally Remove Bad Credit : Direct Response Campaign
- Ginale Skin Care Direct Response Campaign
- Dynamo Creativation : Company Awareness Campaign
- SnoBar , The Original Frozen Cocktail : Company Awareness Campaign
- Sit Means Sit : Franchise Support Campaign
- Above The Standard : Franchise Support Campaign
- Above The Standard : Client Acquisition Campaign
- EZ Loans dot Biz : Direct Response Campaign
- Slawsa : Direct Response Campaign
- KX Direct : Joint Venture funding agreement.
The $8 Million in increased funding commitment for the 2nd quarter of 2014 is being made available across all programs offered by Media Funding Group including:
Advertising Venture Capital
Advertising Credit Lines
Advertising For Stock, Equity Based Financing
Direct Response Campaign Funding
Funding division Vice President, Marc Hatch stated that they were very pleased with their first quarter funding commitments. All 14 recipients were chosen based on their product or service’s ability to recognize substantial increases in sales through an aggressive advertising campaign. He further stated that they look forward to distributing the 2nd quarter funding allotments to those companies that can benefit from the media funding and ad funding solutions they offer.