The momentum continued to accelerate for Chequed.com during a record-setting first quarter, demonstrating the value of our leading-edge, cloud-based employee selection technology solidly grounded in world-class behavioral science.
Saratoga Springs, NY (PRWEB) April 16, 2014
Chequed.com, the leading provider of cloud-based Predictive Talent Selection™ technology, today announced record results for the fiscal quarter that ended March 30, continuing its ascent as the nation’s fastest-growing company providing online employee assessment and reference-checking tools.
Chequed.com saw revenue growth of 600 percent, and an increase in its enterprise client base of more than 100 percent, in the first quarter of 2014 as compared to the previous year. The increases were fueled by a large, multi-national expansion that featured the addition of several key enterprise clients.
Other highlights of the 1st quarter of 2014 included:
- Quarter-over-quarter revenue growth of nearly 300 percent (4Q13 to 1Q14);
- Continued international growth with the addition of a United Kingdom-based sales partner;
- The release of new partnerships and integrations with Oracle Talent Management Cloud and Newton Software; and
- Doubling of the company’s sales and business development team.
“The momentum continued to accelerate for Chequed.com during a record-setting first quarter, demonstrating the value of our leading-edge, cloud-based employee selection technology solidly grounded in world-class behavioral science,” said Greg Moran, President and CEO of Chequed.com. “We are delighted to see our clients achieving their business goals by using our unique data-driven assessment and online reference-checking solutions, and we look forward to continued growth in the year ahead.”
“It is clear that the recognition of Chequed.com as an emerging leader in this expanding industry is fueling sustained growth in its client base and revenue. As the company further builds its proprietary technology, we expect to see additional opportunities and continued growth driven by a solid value proposition that is delivering real results for its corporate clients," said Zach Shulman, Managing Partner of Cayuga Venture Fund. Cayuga Venture Fund is one of the lead investors in Chequed.com.
About Chequed.com, Inc.
Chequed.com has one goal: No Bad Hires – Ever. Its cloud based Predictive Talent Selection™ platform is used by some of the world’s leading brands including SUBWAY® Restaurants, The Walt Disney Company, Hallmark, Aspen Dental and many others.
Chequed.com’s modules include:
- ChequedFit™, pre-employment testing and early stage candidate filtering
- ChequedInterview™, structured, behavioral and scorable interview guide built for the hiring manager
- ChequedReference™, predictive online reference checking technology that drives both efficiency and quality in the employee selection and reference checking process.
- ChequedSourcing™, delivers a first-of-its-kind recruitment branding experience to the best source of passive talent available, references of your current candidates.
# # #