By improving agent productivity and extending the capabilities of our solutions deeper into the organization, we can offer our customers the highest levels of efficiencies and a greater return on their investment.
Phoenix, Arizona (PRWEB) April 22, 2014
Enghouse Interactive, developer of a comprehensive portfolio of unified communications and contact center solutions, announces the release of version 9.0 of its flagship Enghouse Contact Center: Enterprise product or CCE (formerly Syntellect CIM). CCE is a highly scalable multi-channel contact center solution for mid and large size enterprises and can be deployed on premise or in private and hybrid Cloud configurations.
CCE 9.0 introduces a new agent application for back office workers who interact directly with customers and a lightweight user interface mode for lower compute-resource footprint. This latest version also delivers new features and enhancements to iAgent, a browser based agent workspace optimized with a toolbar mode and also includes support for more 3rd party integrations. Additional features include smart deployment processes to lower the cost of operations and enhanced analytics for greater business insight.
The highlights of enhancements and capabilities in the new release are:
- iAgent: Enhanced in CCE 9.0, it is the next generation fault-tolerant multi-channel unified agent workspace that runs inside the browser. It is ideal for deployment in a multitude of environments, which can range anywhere from mobile tablets (Windows 8 and newer) to multi-screen desktop environments. It provides important customer details and interaction data at the agent’s fingertips, resulting in improved agent efficiency and reduced issue resolution time.
- AppBar: Introduced for the first time in CCE 9.0 and built using the iAgent platform, AppBar enables new ways to optimize agent desktop and business processes. Its limited desktop footprint leaves room on the desktop for other business applications such as CRM to integrate with your contact center.
- extendAgent: Also introduced for the first time in CCE 9.0, extendAgent broadens the multi-channel interaction handling capabilities beyond the formal contact center. It provides a minimal footprint interface that allows back office (HR, ERP) knowledge workers to receive, make and track interactions they have with customers.
- Microsoft Lync: Customers can now extend Microsoft Lync with CCE 9.0 and all of its contact center capabilities, bringing all of the benefits of unified communications and presence to the agent and enabling self-service strategies.
Total Cost of Ownership
- ADAPT: The Application Development and Provisioning Tool (ADAPT) is enhanced to accelerate the creation of call flows and email integration, reducing the time and cost of new customer installations as well as ongoing updates made to the system.
- Core Technology: The CCE 9.0 core platform has been updated to leverage native 64-bit operating system technology, which enables consolidation of server hardware. These enhancements lower operational costs and protect the customer’s long-term investments in technology. Deployments of the product’s iAgent and AppBar client applications are managed from the server removing the need to update agent desktops either manually or by often-problematic software update mechanisms.
- Survey Manager: The new release also delivers deeper integration with Enghouse Interactive’s Survey Manager extending the ability to setup custom schedules and alarms, enhancing charts, graphs and the collection of metrics. These enhancements provide greater visibility into system usage, error queues, survey results, and resource and consultation utilizations.
“CCE 9.0 was designed to significantly lower the total cost of ownership while empowering call center agents and managers to deliver greater levels of service to their customers,” says Christoph Mosing, President North America, Enghouse Interactive. “By improving agent productivity and extending the capabilities of our solutions deeper into the organization, we can offer our customers the highest levels of efficiencies and a greater return on their investment.”
To learn more about Enghouse Interactive Contact Center: Enterprise solution for mid and large size enterprises, call us at 1-800-788-9733 and ask for “Sales” to schedule a demo with one of our sales representatives.
About Enghouse Interactive
Enghouse Interactive is a global leader in providing solutions that deliver differentiated customer experience and maximize the value of every customer interaction. Enghouse Interactive’s comprehensive portfolio of interaction management solutions span multi-channel call centers, Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), self-service Interactive Voice Response (IVR), knowledge management, operator consoles, call recording and quality monitoring, media voice services, and outbound dialers. These solutions support any telephony environment and flexible deployment options, on premise or in the Cloud. With Enghouse Interactive solutions, your customers can reach you anytime, anywhere, and anyhow.
Enghouse Interactive is a subsidiary of Enghouse Systems Limited, a software and services company traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol "ESL." Founded in 1984, Enghouse Systems is consistently profitable, and has grown both organically and through strategic acquisitions.
Andtek, Arc, CosmoCom, Datapulse, IAT Smartdial, IT Sonix, Safeharbor, Syntellect, Telrex, Trio, and Zeacom are trademarks of Enghouse Interactive. Learn more at http://www.enghouseinteractive.com.